Scorer = T-Mac
    Passing = T-Mac
    Boards = Dirk
    Defense = T-Mac
    Clutch = T-Mac
    Win/Lose = Dirk

[FONT="Century Gothic"]GO DIRTY!!![/FONT]

Banned

Drk. It isn't even close. People only look at guys like Kobe Tmac AI and Wade whenb they are "ON"... Dirk is a much much better player than these guys consistently.. an he makes the players around him better consistently because of the mismatches he creates.

Dirk makes the players around him way better than Tmac.. put dirk on the same team with Yao, and they'd have a championship. Even with craptastic Van Gundy coaching..

Saw a basketball once Rocketeer's Avatar

T-Mac got 13pts in 33secs vs the Spurs i would love to see Dirk The Choker even come close to that

lol: smh:

i wouldnt even trade josh howard for t-mac. This guy is a chucker and a loser and never shot over 45% and he is now on a decline. he'll never be where he was before.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by SsKSpurs21
    macgrady chokes just as much a dirk. he had a 3-1 lead against the pistons. said "its great to finally get out of the first round" then lost 3 straight and was sent home. also choked away a game 7 against the mavs a few years ago.
    I'm a Rockets fan. I like Tracy. However, I don't blindly defend him.

That said, I still think it's fair to consider how far Dirk would have gotten in the playoffs if you plugged him into the teams that Tracy has been on. Dirk has had the luxury of regularly being surrounded by a very talented roster, and Tracy generally hasn't at all. You have to take that into consideration if you want to look at it fairly, that's all I'm saying.

Good college starter LakersDynasty's Avatar

Matchup Nightmares=Dirk
    Shooting=Dirk
    Slashing=T-Mac

Thought I'd add a few more.

I rule the local playground

T-Mac. When healthy, no one can stop him. No one can stop him even when he is hurt. Didn't you see T-Mac torch the Mavs in the '05 playoffs?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by mhsbasketball
    and never shot over 45% and he is now on a decline. he'll never be where he was before.
    97-98: 45.0%
    99-00: 45.1%
    00-01: 45.7%
    01-02: 45.1%
    02-03: 45.7%

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchCityReturns
    I'm a Rockets fan. I like Tracy. However, I don't blindly defend him.

That said, I still think it's fair to consider how far Dirk would have gotten in the playoffs if you plugged him into the teams that Tracy has been on. Dirk has had the luxury of regularly being surrounded by a very talented roster, and Tracy generally hasn't at all. You have to take that into consideration if you want to look at it fairly, that's all I'm saying.
    Dirk makes the players around him look better.. people don't understand the mismatches dirk creates.. and they also don't understand how versatile Dirk is on defense..

How can Tmac be considered a greta player when the players around him always looks so bad? Great players make the players aorund them look great.. same thing with Kobe and KG.. without Shaq Kobe doesn't make the players around him better.. he makes them worse.

Saw a basketball once Rocketeer's Avatar

Hmmm as good of a player T-Mac is when he's healthy, Dirk is still better. He's 7 foot tall and has great agility and dribbling skill. He hit's the J and get's to the foul line a lot due to his quickness.

T-Mac is a great player, but what does he bring that makes him that much more special than a J-Rich or a Ricky Davis?

I guess I'm saying I like Dirk b/c of his uniqueness, which I believe is more harder to find then an athletic swingman who can score.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBballer
    Hmmm as good of a player T-Mac is when he's healthy, Dirk is still better. He's 7 foot tall and has great agility and dribbling skill. He hit's the J and get's to the foul line a lot due to his quickness.

T-Mac is a great player, but what does he bring that makes him that much more special than a J-Rich or a Ricky Davis?

I guess I'm saying I like Dirk b/c of his uniqueness, which I believe is more harder to find then an athletic swingman who can score.
    What a fcuking dolt. I cant believe you just typed that.

The get F outta here!!!!

Good college starter

How quickly people forget that TMac singlehandedly SHUTDOWN Dirk two playoffs ago.

It's called DEFENSE, people. Something that is beyond _irk's (he has no D) ability or even perception. Pu$$y, chokin, Nazi, Hasselhoff-loving, motherf*cker.

TMac was a defensive stopper in Toronto and is a First-Team defender when he puts his mind to it. When healthy, he's also the most unstoppable offensive player in the league not named Kobe or AI. Handles and passes better than Dirk on top of everything.

How quickly people forget...