Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge

Call me a Rain-Dancin' Dr. Doolittle Squanto Desert Jungle nikka Crazy Savage Irrational DogmatiC Cook, but I SWEAR that

after I didn't fap for10 days..

my baby cousins literally shove their way past the other relatives to play with me and or sit on my lap and stare at my skin
    whenever I play with dogs they literaly obey me (never had a dog don't know anythng abut the stuff cesar milan offers)
    got really close to a squirrel the other day no problem it didn't move or be anything
    people of all types seem to initiate more talk with me EXCEPT for masculine looking dudes who are sorta defensive (dead serious)

Maybe it's a palcebo effect.. but whatevs. It's one I'm willing to take.

Not only am I not going to not fap this year. Iam also going to
    - take 5 minute ice cold showers daily
    - be AS genuine and nice as possible to as many people as I nkow irl without being a creep. go out of my way to help others out, say something kind, help otheres network, challenge people to be their best, make friends, volunteer at soup kitchens etc. without being one of those goody two shoe *******s who brag about how generous they are.
    - train extra hard for December
    - work more, play more, stop spending time with scoundrels and scallywags.
    - get rid of all the trash at my place that I don't need and live a minimalist type lifestyle
    - aim to meditate 20 minutes 2X a day and sleep 4-6 hours
    - allow myself to eat only 3-5 hours a day in the late afternoon/evening with lots of dark leafy greens, egg whites, almonds, cruiferous veggies, sweet potatoes, veggie proteis makin the bulk of it.

These are the lifestyle habits that lead to V.I.T.A..L.I.T.Y, which is something I want to attain and help others attain.

There are four other principles but thsoe will come later.

Just feeling good, feeling lively, having a high libido, eeling youthful, hiking, diggin nature, breathing, dancing, expressing yourself, laffin, bein comfortable with errbody all that stuff.

good luck guys!
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 01-01-2013 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Call me a Rain-Dancin' Dr. Doolittle Squanto Desert Jungle nikka Crazy Savage Irrational DogmatiC Cook, but I SWEAR that

my baby cousins literally shove their way past the other relatives to play with me and or sit on my lap and stare at my skin
    whenever I play with dogs they literaly obey me (never had a dog don't know anythng abut the stuff cesar milan offers)
    got really close to a squirrel the other day no problem it didn't move or be anything
    people of all types seem to initiate more talk with me EXCEPT for masculine looking dudes who are sorta defensive (dead serious)

- be AS genuine and nice as possible to as many people as I nkow irl without being a creep. go out of my way to help others out, say something kind, help otheres network, challenge people to be their best, make friends, volunteer at soup kitchens etc. without being one of those goody two shoe *******s who brag about how generous they are.
    - get rid of all the trash at my place that I don't need and live a minimalist type lifestyle
    - allow myself to eat only 3-5 hours a day in the late afternoon/evening with lots of dark leafy greens, egg whites, almonds, cruiferous veggies, sweet potatoes, veggie proteis makin the bulk of it.

These are the lifestyle habits that lead to V.I.T.A..L.I.T.Y, which is something I want to attain and help others attain.

Just feeling good, feeling lively, having a high libido, eeling youthful, hiking, diggin nature, breathing, dancing, expressing yourself, laffin, bein comfortable with errbody all that stuff.

good luck guys!
    Hell, i'd give up fapping if it meant I could get close to squirrels.

No M@sturbation until Valentines Day.

Good college starter NotYetGreat's Avatar

^ That's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

got really close to a squirrel the other day no problem it didn't move or be anythingo

good luck guys!
    Damn, and all that because of not fapping. You going on the Warrior Diet, J$? Post about it in the Fit-Club, man! Just revived it.

I'm tempted to join. Will do my best not to fap while I contemplate on this possible journey.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    LMAO

Im down for the no beat off challenge of the new year.

Theres no doubt in my mind that mastabating makes you melancholic, tentative, passive etc. It does a lot to your psychological make up, the way you perceive and interpret things.. and a lot of the people that are saying it doesn't matter never tried it I bet.

But it just feels so darn good.

But alas, it must be stopped. To 2013 and to highly minimized mastrbating habits. Man up and learn some discipline bitches.

Men who *********e more than 5 times a week in their 20's are 33%
    less likely to develop the most aggressive form of prostate cancer later in
    life. A 2003 study by Graham Giles at the Cancer Council of Victoria in
    Melbourne Australia found that the ejaculate helps to "flush" or rid the
    male body of carcinogens.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    Im down for the no beat off challenge of the new year.

Theres no doubt in my mind that mastabating makes you melancholic, tentative, passive etc. It does a lot to your psychological make up, the way you perceive and interpret things.. and a lot of the people that are saying it doesn't matter never tried it I bet.

But it just feels so darn good.

But alas, it must be stopped. To 2013 and to highly minimized mastrbating habits. Man up and learn some discipline bitches.
    fail.

fapping brings pleasure.

Spent NYE with my girlfriend and her parents, so anything sexual was off limits. Once I got home I was out of this challenge by 3am lol. Maybe next year

My dick is calling my name like right now. Only 13 hours into the new year, ****.

Forget 2013, can I last 13 hours ...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    Spent NYE with my girlfriend and her parents, so anything sexual was off limits. Once I got home I was out of this challenge by 3am lol. Maybe next year
    what you mean out of challenge?

sex is ok.

Let's do this.

Ahem...

THIS IS SPARTA!!!

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by PullupJay
    Let's do this.

Ahem...

THIS IS SPARTA!!!
    Mazeltov!

Banned

Here's some fapping material.....I recommend her movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    No M@sturbation until Valentines Day.