15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Default Let me tell you about my awesome 2k14 Bulls association

Alright so first year I didn't make to many changes, picked up Nate Wolters from the Bucjs for Teague and a first. Wanted a strapped young prospect to take over once Hinrich was gone.

Made the playoffs, got all the way to the ECF where I lost to Miami in 6, furious and determined to never lose to Miami again we packed up and headed into the off season. One that would prove to be the turning point for this already historic franchise.

I was inspired by KD & WB run to the finals where both were puting up 40 & 30 point games each playoff game while taking around 50 shots per game combined. After seeing how effective the 2 man game was, I decided changed a needed to be made in Chi town if I was going to compete with te truly elite teams in the league.

Enter Kobe Bryant. I traded Boozer who was now an expiring contract for a 2nd rounder and Andrew Nicholson who was unhappy in Orlando after not getting the minutes he thought he deserved. Clearing up just enough money to sign Kobe Bryant. I resigned Deng on the cheap, picked up Birdman and Battier for that added championship experience

Line up for the 2014-2015 season.

Rose/ Wolters
    Kobe/Dunleavy
    Jimmy Butler/Deng
    Gibson/Battier/Deng/Nicholson
    Noah/Birdman

We started off the season great, Kobe opened up the season with 3 b2b2b 30+pt games. He even had a few 40 pt games and as a 37 year old made the all star team and led the Bulls during Rose's 6 week absence due to injury while only losing 2 games. Wolters stepped up and played great in Roses absence as well.

Made the playoffs as the 1st seed with a healthy team. Rose and Kobe led the way with 33 & 24 ppg respectively throughout the playoffs. We beat the rivaled HEAT in the ECF and took out the Thunder in 5 to claim a championship. Roae won the FMVP with 33 6 6 with Kobe adding 24 5 5 along the way including a 30 pt game in the deciding game 5 of the finals

So here we are looking to repeat. Battier is no longer with us as he retired. Kobe and Rose are back and haven't missed a beat. Noah, Deng ( who won 6th man if the year in 15) are still around. Our big off season signing was Paul Milsap, who I convinced to come in for just under the MLE.

line up for the new season looks like

Rose/Wolters
    Kobe/Fournier
    Butler/Deng
    Milsap/Nicholson
    Noah/Birdman.

Trade Gibson and a first rounder for Evan Fournier as a 37-38 YO Kobe will need the rest and Gibson was un happy being demoted to bench.

Bout to play my first game with the team this season agains the Lebron led pre season favorite..Grizzlies. Wish me luck

Am I da best GM or what?

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Default Re: Let me tell you about my awesome 2k14 Bulls association

Great GMing. Unfortunately every 2k game since 2k11 has been garbage.