Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Barkley: Lakers 4th best team in CA, lucky the Sparks aint playing or they'd be 5th

Default Re: Barkley: Lakers 4th best team in CA, lucky the Sparks aint playing or they'd be 5th

Was this some kind of secret? California has the Warriors (the champions), a very good team the Clippers (who would've been in the CF if they didn't choke) and the Kings who has some good players like Cousins and Gay.

Lakers are rebuilding, we all know they will suck for some time. There's no reason to beat on a dead horse.

Quote Originally Posted by SwayDizzle
    Remember when Barkley won a ring? No, I don't either.

Sweden Loves the Green Lebowski's Avatar

Haha, nice one Chuck!

And some of you are really sensitive

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

LA fans getting mad.

College superstar

SMH.

Chuck forgot about Loyola Marymount AND the San Bernadino U18 AAU squad.

Lakers won 16 more titles than Barkley has in his career, who really cares?

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
    Lakers are just an easy punching bag right now. People act like we don't have a nice young core and a team that will only get better has the season goes on. I would take my Lakers over many other teams in the league right now and people still always talk about how bad we are
    Whaaa?

Russell and Randle? GTFO. They have combined for less than a game of subpar basketball and have been a disappointment to this point. Clarkson might end up an adequate rotation player but will never amount to anything more than that.

And the "vets" they have are castoffs. Hibbert? C'mon, he can't play in the new NBA. Teams will just go small and he won't be able to stay on the floor. Nevermind his max speed went from 3mph to 2mph. Kobe? I'm not even going to go there (because I don't need to). Swaggy? Ha. Lou Will? Adding LouWill to a team with Swaggy and Kobe would be comical if it weren't so pathetic.

There isn't a single player on this roster that would contribute in a meaningful way to a contender. I mean Brandon Bass is probably the closest. And thats not a good thing.

I missed Barkley. He'd fit right in on ISH.

Banned

at first i was like "no way a WNBA team can beat the lakers"

then i remembered the clippers swept us last year

Barkley just talks a lot of shit.

But the Lakers have been absolutely terrible, so you can't blame him for thinking that way.

Quote Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
    Celtics, Portland, Knicks, Nets, 76ers, Nuggets, Mavs + other teams that are treadmill teams right now (making the playoffs but no ring in sight...ex Raptors)

Things are will start to come together for us this year, we have good young players + some solid vets if we can make the playoffs we will be in a good place to put our massive cap space to use.
    How the [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]uck is a team with more draft picks than anyone else a treadmill team?

Just because a team isn't good yet doesn't make them a treadmill team...

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

I love Barkley and all, but this ***** needs to put down the fried chicken and realize that the Lakers will always be the best sports team in all of CA. 16 titles motha****er. Choke on that

Only one Laker fan isn't incredibly butthurt by Barkley