Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    NBA Fan

Default Re: New York Knicks (35-21) vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (20-39), 7:00 PM EST

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    why isnt the salty cavs announcer repeating "get that weak stuff outa here" over and over after chandler swats the shit outa kyrie

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: New York Knicks (35-21) vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (20-39), 7:00 PM EST

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    why isnt the salty cavs announcer repeating "get that weak stuff outa here" over and over after chandler swats the shit outa kyrie
    Why on earth would the Cavs' own announcer do that? I know it was a strange game, but that would have been the most bizarre moment of the entire night.

That was about as bad a loss as a 20-win team can have.

For some reason we DO NOT match up with the Cavs. THEY ALWAYS wreck us like wtf.

Amare played great. Not really surprising, he's been playing great for a while, but he actually got shots and minutes.

He basically filled in for Melo, but the difference in the game was that guys did ultimately finish and hit shots today.

But Amare has to play more.

7/11/14 We Witness NattyPButter's Avatar

Just got done watching the game. WTF is up with Byron Scott having only TT as the only big at the last few seconds of the 4th QT. That cost them the game I would put Speights and TT at the same time that way Amare wouldn't had back down my little guard. It didn't happen but the problem came when Amare missed his jumper and nothing but guards were trying to rebound the ball against Chandler. Wait actually it really wasn't his fault since the Cavs had a 22pt lead and failed hard.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Cavs are a playoff team next year imo. Probably more beneficial for them to lose games at this point for a better pick.

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Cavs are a playoff team next year imo. Probably more beneficial for them to lose games at this point for a better pick.

I definitely see them making it next year assuming everyone is healthy. With Dirk not his regular self, Kyrie is probably my favourite non Knick in the league.

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

Really annoying that they were able to acquire Speights for a second round pick...he has holes in his game but hes anreal nice offensive contributor....solid piece for any team, great value.

RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

CAVALIERZ

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
    Really annoying that they were able to acquire Speights for a second round pick...he has holes in his game but hes anreal nice offensive contributor....solid piece for any team, great value.
    actually we traded jon leuer (played in 16 games, averaged 7mpg) for speights, ellington, selby, and a first rounder in 2015, if it falls in the 5-15 range, or just top five protected in 2017 and 2018

it really shows how valuable cap space is, just to be avbailable to take on salary, you can pick up really solid assets, because teams just want to dump salary, and are willing to give you assets just to do it.

Cavs need better players, Irving is sick but everyone else is "eh". The other young guys don't look like upper level starters either. I'm sure the Cav fans tell me that's false but you lose most of the time every year, there's a reason. Knicks played terrible in until a few minutes left in the first half. Didn't really play smart for about half the second half either, so many bad shots.

But winning is winning. Showed some guts digging it out. Amare was strong but he needs to stop pausing under the basket so long adn allowing everyone to collapse on him.