Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Lebron's bad back declining more rapidly than Larry Bird's?

[QUOTE=IllegalD]
    Quote Originally Posted by sundizz

No wonder he's such a fan of that weakass era.
    No shit.

In some running shoes too?

No respect for the game.

No knowledge.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    Lebron coasted his way to 25-10-5

its clear he wasnt going all out, and he still gave the cavs a chance to win it at the end. we knew there was a chance we would get off to a slow start this season with all the injuries, but im not worried.

lebron and the team as a whole might take a month or two to get going, but as long as they are healthy and in rhythm for the playoffs, its all good. lebron showed last year that he can flick on the switch when need be.
    I agree Chips, The Cavs looked good. The Bulls will be a better team with the depth and offensive freedom but this Cavs team is still the team to beat. A few points I noticed.

Andy V and Tristan are CRUCIAL to the post season. That lineup is actually great lineup. Andy can shoot midrange and score while playing defense.

Love and Mozgov are a good fit as they both are good passers and Love is great in the high post.

Lebron actually looked in shape.

Mo Williams has allowed more movement in the office. Mo constantly moves and it even makes Lebron and Love move. You can also see Lebron really trusts Mo because he lets Mo bring the ball up and initate the offense.

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
    I agree Chips, The Cavs looked good. The Bulls will be a better team with the depth and offensive freedom but this Cavs team is still the team to beat. A few points I noticed.

Andy V and Tristan are CRUCIAL to the post season. That lineup is actually great lineup. Andy can shoot midrange and score while playing defense.

Love and Mozgov are a good fit as they both are good passers and Love is great in the high post.
    Love's play was probably the most interesting part of the night.

Lots has been made by fans and the media about love's involvement in the offense, but blatt has said repeatedly that he doesnt feel pressure to force the ball into love more. he has said its his job to get the team playing well as a whole, not individual players.

and love seemed to back that up last night. he made some great passes when he could have looked to score. it was nice to see he doesnt feel pressure to chase his own stats, and validate his new contract. hes just making plays to help his team win, and his passing was really impressive last night. nice to see the unselfishness from him.

Why was my post which was on the first page about decreased collagen synthesis as a result of PED's deleted ?

I am owed a private message and ISH posters are owed a public message as to why this would be removed.

Going out like steve nash at age 30
    The floor will be his backs best friend

A certain fanbase seems upset and keeps harrasing op. I wonder why

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    Going out like steve nash at age 30
    The floor will be his backs best friend
    Nash won back to back MVP's at ages 30 & 31, idiot.

Bron stans having trouble facing reality that their boy is beginning his decline and a bad back is probably going to be something he just deals with from here on out so like they do, they hurl insults and change the subject entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Yes and everyone is in agreement that he should have won those.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Bron is going out at age 30 like nash did at 39 you homo fake heat fan. Brons gone, stop pretending your a heat fan. It must kill you inside that you cant cheer for the cavs you little slut

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Bron is going out at age 30 like nash did at 39 you homo fake heat fan. Brons gone, stop pretending your a heat fan. It must kill you inside that you cant cheer for the cavs you little slut

You should learn to type better then, you shit eating [COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]um stain. We're done here. Go back to rubbing it out to Kobe, [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]aggot.

NBA rookie of the year

Do we know what sort of back problems Lebron has? Just muscle spasms or herniated/bulging discs? I know that after some dude absolutely rocked me blindside during a game in my lower back a few years ago I have never been the same since. Took me about 6 weeks to recover from the spasms that induced, and since then I've been more prone to recurrent spasms if I move quickly/awkwardly, even if I felt fine before starting. I imagine herniated discs would be an even worse situation.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall
    Do we know what sort of back problems Lebron has? Just muscle spasms or herniated/bulging discs? I know that after some dude absolutely rocked me blindside during a game in my lower back a few years ago I have never been the same since. Took me about 6 weeks to recover from the spasms that induced, and since then I've been more prone to recurrent spasms if I move quickly/awkwardly, even if I felt fine before starting. I imagine herniated discs would be an even worse situation.
    IIRC, it's a strained back.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Bron stans having trouble facing reality that their boy is beginning his decline and a bad back is probably going to be something he just deals with from here on out so like they do, they hurl insults and change the subject entirely.
    you could have made this exact same post this time last year, and the season ended with lebron playing incredible.

lebron likes to play up his injuries. its just part of the package with him.