Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default lol@all you scrawny guys who avoid weightlifting

Default Re: lol@all you scrawny guys who avoid weightlifting

That was great.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

That's a majority of ISH right there.

Eh weightlifting is bad for you I think. It's not like weight lifting would have kept that dude from getting shrekt, he'd just be harder to lift.

Dudes need to strengthen their core and learn how to move /posture if they wanna fight. Some weights are prol good but I dono if lifting like muscle head lifting is productive. That dude was done from the beginning. But to be fair I think that was a bit overdone by the bouncer.

When you can basically just bear hug a dude into submission there's no reason to do anything else. Turn his ass around and get his arms behind his back and hold him til the cops come dude isn't doing shit. No reason to even put that dude on the ground.

Edit 9500. Salute. Til they delete an old post.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    Eh weightlifting is bad for you I think. It's not like weight lifting would have kept that dude from getting shrekt, he'd just be harder to lift.

Dudes need to strengthen their core and learn how to move /posture if they wanna fight. Some weights are prol good but I dono if lifting like muscle head lifting is productive. That dude was done from the beginning. But to be fair I think that was a bit overdone by the bouncer.

When you can basically just bear hug a dude into submission there's no reason to do anything else. Turn his ass around and get his arms behind his back and hold him til the cops come dude isn't doing shit. No reason to even put that dude on the ground.

-Smak
    Bruh what??? It's only bad if you do it with shit form or you're trying to ego lift

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Why do I feel OP wouldn't post this if it was a skinny white guy getting man handled by a black bouncer?

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    Why do I feel OP wouldn't post this if it was a skinny white guy getting man handled by a black bouncer?
    Cuz you're insecure

It's easy to bulk up, hard part is maintaining it. I give those dude props, because after high school I didn't give a fk.

But to be fair I think that was a bit overdone by the bouncer.

-Smak
    i was reading this reddit thread about a similar situation, actual bouncers and former bouncers admitting right and left that they have gone overboard with drunk patreons. i'm talking about purposely slamming their head onto the edge of a door way as they were being thrown outside.

one former bouncer said they'd take patreons into the alleyway and "take care" of them. whole bunch of redditors got on his case about beating patreons up, he backpedled and tried saying it was just a job to get money for college.... as if that makes it ok to beat someone unconsciously while they're drunk.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

It would ruin the immersion of him living vicariously through internet videos

-Smak
    Weightlifting is extremely beneficial for the body.

One of the biggest factors for great bone strength is weightlifting. Aside from that, the obvious other cardiovascular and health benefits.

gotten to

Quote Originally Posted by Celtics 1825
    Bruh what??? It's only bad if you do it with shit form or you're trying to ego lift
    exactly .. especially the ego lifting part .. guys trying to lift shit they have no business lifting or haven't built up to yet and then get injured

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    It's easy to bulk up, hard part is maintaining it. I give those dude props, because after high school I didn't give a fk.
    you don't have to bulk up like the hulk .. just don't be a scrawny bitch .. it's manageable