Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: How similar are Curry and Kobe?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Curry is better.
    What is Curry better at than Kobe outside shooting on defensive side of the ball Curry is a burden while Kobe was a great defender for many years all his 1st team NBA selections say this. Please stop trolling nobody thinks or believes Curry is on same level as Kobe outside trolls and idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold soul
    What is Curry better at than Kobe outside shooting on defensive side of the ball Curry is a burden while Kobe was a great defender for many years all his 1st team NBA selections say this. Please stop trolling nobody thinks or believes Curry is on same level as Kobe outside trolls and idiots.
    I’m legitimately not trolling. Curry’s offensive impact is absurd. I don’t think people realize how great he is. And I can’t stand Curry. That said, if you took away the 3PT line Curry wouldn’t be anywhere close to Kobe, so I get why you might find him gimmicky (I do too).

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    I’m legitimately not trolling. Curry’s offensive impact is absurd. I don’t think people realize how great he is. And I can’t stand Curry.
    Nah his offensive game is amazing but his impact isn’t there in the big moments his lack of size and athleticism hurts him. Curry is great #2 option but isn’t true #1 option on a championship contending team. This is his 5th NBA Finals and I’ve yet to see him be best player in any series. I would easily take these players over Curry in last 15 years KG, Duncan, Dirk, Wade, Lebron, Kobe, Durant and Kawhi.

Curry for all his greatness is one of most overrated players in NBA history.

Whoa...

Both of them started their careers with 3 beta rings, unable to outperform their teammates in the Finals.

Kobe took six trips to the finals to get his first Finals MVP (1/6). Curry is currently on five trips (0/5) without a single FMVP.

They both choked a Finals game 7 with 6/24 shooting (Kobe) and 6/19 shooting (Curry).

Kobe has 1 regular-season MVP, Curry has 2. Kobe has 2 scoring titles, and Curry has 1

They are both 2nd generation players
    They both have daughters as 1st children
    They are both named after Asian food

Also: They both blew a 3-1 lead

anyone who takes curry over kobe is retarded.

kobe would lock curry down if he was guarding him.

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    Curry is better than your entire organization. He's done more in 1 year than your garbage organization has managed to achieve since its inception. You and the losers that comprise of your team are the last to speak on any of this.

LeBron stans can talk that talk because he at least achieved something. So it means something. But from a Raptors fan..
    suck my nuts bitch

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam2 View Post
    Both of them started their careers with 3 beta rings, unable to outperform in the Finals.

Kobe took six trips to the finals to get his first MVP (1/6). Curry is currently on four trips (0/4) without a single MVP.

They both choked the big time game 7 Finals with 6/24 shooting (Kobe) and 6/19 shooting (Curry).

Kobe has 1 regular-season MVP, Curry has 2. Kobe has two scoring titles, and Curry has 1...

Also: They both blew a 3-1 lead.
    At least kobe got himself a finals mvp.

Saw a basketball once

Not at all similar!!

One was a killer and One was a follower! Plz stop this comparison