Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Mario Chalmers is the dumbest player I have ever witnessed in any sport

The amount of dumb, idiotic and downright retarded plays this guy makes every game is just astronomical. One clutch shot in a season does not equal that.

Guy has a low IQ, irrational confidence bordering some mental disability and an aggression streak in his blood.

Today he was halfway responsible for the loss (the other half on LeBron). The difference is that LeBron losses one game out of 20 while Chalmers does his damn best to lose 19 out of 20.

End of rant
    Last edited by Trollsmasher; 12-28-2013 at 02:08 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: Mario Chalmers is the dumbest player I have ever witnessed in any sport

As a Lebron fan, I can truthfully say it was entirely on him tonight.

Kobelicious

Default Re: Mario Chalmers is the dumbest player I have ever witnessed in any sport

As a lebron fan, i can truthfully say he's efficient but not dominant tonighta

Ethan J. Skolnick ‏@EthanJSkolnick 2m
    LeBron says he strained right groin

In the light of new info, I blame Chalmers wholy for this game

Local High School Star

Javale Mcgee...

Quote Originally Posted by edrick
    Javale Mcgee...
    Chalmers' volume is much higher

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    The amount of dumb, idiotic and downright retarded plays this guy makes every game is just astronomical. One clutch shot in a season does not equal that.

Guy has a low IQ, irrational confidence bordering some mental disability and an aggression streak in his blood.

Today he was halfway responsible for the loss (the other half on LeBron). The difference is that LeBron losses one game out of 20 while Chalmers does his damn best to lose 19 out of 20.

End of rant

Here's an example of a spoilt and entitled Lebron stan b*tching about his own team's players.

Nevermind the fact that Chalmers has performed some big games in the playoffs before, hitting clutch shots when Lebron was wetting the bed.

Another 'what have you done for me lately' fairweather fan

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

I say this all the time - Miami's playing 4-on-6 any time he's on the court. Nobody makes poorer decisions in the NBA, and since he's a PG who handles the ball a lot, his volume of stupid plays is unrivaled too.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Here's an example of a spoilt and entitled Lebron stan b*tching about his own team's players.

Nevermind the fact that Chalmers has performed some big games in the playoffs before, hitting clutch shots when Lebron was wetting the bed.

Another 'what have you done for me lately' fairweather fan
    Our fanbase is fcking disgusting. These Leabron stans make us look so bad.

10 points 11 assists and 3 steals.

Yeah terrible

Yeah terrible
    classic boxscore fan

You don't have a single idea of what actually happened in that game

Good college starter

You can tell who just looks at the box score to determine if a player had a good game

Anyway, I agree about the irrational confidence part. And he does make some incredibly dumb plays. The game was won until he committed the flagrant on Cousins.

Yeah terrible
    Yeah I think he's talking about how rio committed a flagrant foul with a 1:15 left in the game while up by 4 leading to Cousins freethrows then Rudy Gay making a jumper to tie the game

Watch the game not the box score mate

Banned

Yeah terrible
    Watch your pathetic rose less Team

Chalmers is a valuable piece and he does alot of good things, but he makes a handful of WTF plays nearly every game. It is what it is and I've pretty much just come to accept it at this point. I'll say this though, he needs to cool it with the flagarant fouls.