Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: If LeBron doesn't win another ring...

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller

To correct OP. Lebron is a boderline Top 15 player of all time. Behind the likes of Oscar Robertson, Dr. J, The Logo, Shaq...etc

His rings pretty much weight less than thin air.....You can only rank him based on his MVP's.
    LMAO!! Those rings are so fitting for LeBron*

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    It doesn't matter how many times you post that picture, it's never going to be funny to anyone other than other Kobe fanboys.
    u just mad cuz asterisk ring came against ur shit team

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    How can people justify putting Kobe in the top 10 players of all time?

His first three rings were gifted by Shaq, the fourth was because KG, Yao Ming and Tmac were injured, and the final one is Gasol and Artest's ring for bailing his 6-24 ass out. Then you have all the subsequent failures that will come in years to come, along with 2004, 2008, 2011..

When it's all said and done, Kobe will be ranked right next to Dirk. @ all this GOAT jargon that is tossed around on this forum,.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    Impact on the game and stats. That's really it right there. I use the eyeball test more than anything. I also take into consideration who they went up against.
    If the is impact and stats, then I don't see how Dirk isn't on their level. Especially come playoff time.

If it's the case for competition as well, Dirk was in a tough Western Conference for over a decade and still made 2 Finals with rosters that weren't favourites to make it. Infact, his 2011 run, his Mavs beat 3 more talented teams and he was the best players in each series.

From the guy that claims 2012 Thunder > 2010 Celtics.
    If you're talking about me, I never said that, but good try.

And you just weren't quick enough on the delete, either. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    How can people justify putting him in the top 10 players of all time?

One of his rings came in a lockout season, and the other is Ray Allen's ring. Then you have all the subsequent failures that will occur in years to come, along with 2007, 2010, 2011...

When it's all said and done, LeBron will be ranked right next to Dirk. @ all this GOAT jargon that is tossed around on this forum,.
    One of Michael's rings came from Steve Kerr, one of Kobe's came from Horry. What's your point?

Winning a championship requires a TEAM. Not LeBron playing 1 on 5.

Stop hating.

The ISH'ers Champion!

If you're talking about me, I never said that, but good try.

And you just weren't quick enough on the delete, either. Sorry.
    Deleted cause I already stasted that in a previous reply. Might wanna check a page back?

Yes you did claim such thing. Denial at this point in time will serve you no good. Editing your post on that thread won't either.

Serious playground baller Lakers2877's Avatar

Because his talent is indisputable. He's a top 5 player of alltime

Kobe fanatics' praying that Lebron doesnt win more championships. how sad.

Deleted cause I already stasted that in a previous reply. Might wanna check a page back?

Yes you did claim such thing. Denial at this point in time will serve you no good. Editing your post on that thread won't either.
    I'm like 99.99% sure I never said the 2012 Thunder were better than the 2010 Celtics. But if you want to keep putting words in my mouth, fine. It's not like anyone takes you seriously as a poster anyway.

And what did I edit? I just deleted a post because it was as double post and I didn't have the quote in the other one.

Oh, and your original post on the first page was just "thanks for you opinion". You were just quick on the edit before you got the time edited stamp on there.
    Last edited by KG215; 08-20-2013 at 12:59 PM.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Wilt Chamberlain and Hakeem Olajuwon are usually always on arbitrary Top 10 all-time lists, especially Wilt. They both have the exact number of rings and LeBron James.

Besides, it's all subjective. Justification of somebody's personal Top 10 is all under their criteria, not a singular way of thinking.
    Bolded for emphasis. Lebron has done more in his career than Hakeem and he is arguably top 10 right now. Wilt is a different story because he literally shits all over the NBA record books.

The ISH'ers Champion!

I'm like 99.99% sure I never said the 2012 Thunder were better than the 2010 Celtics. But if you want to keep putting words in my mouth, fine. It's not like anyone takes you seriously as a poster anyway.
    The 2010 Celtics are debatable, but the 2012 Thunder and 2013 Spurs were, without a doubt, better than the 2009 Magic.
    Debatable in the world of KG215. BTW what time stamp shit are you talking about? Get over yourself kiddo...I edited that post before making the one I deleted. Needless to say the point stands as in that other thread - you being a moron.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 08-20-2013 at 01:05 PM.

Debatable in the world of KG215. BTW what time stamp shit are you talking about? Get over yourself kiddo...I edited that post before making the one I deleted.
    What's debatable? I never said the 2012 Thunder were better than the 2010 Celtics. I remember the conversation. It was something along the lines of ranking the last 5 NBA runner's-up. Someone may have said the 2012 Thunder > 2010 Celtics, but it wasn't me.

On the last first page, the post where you quoted me, when I first read it all it said was "Thanks for you opinion." I guess you went back and edited it almost immediately to add the other part, which I never saw. If you edit a post quickly enough, you don't get the "post last edited by ______ at XX:XX" stamp on the bottom of the post.

A lot of the LeBron stans suck here, but you are seeing first hand how awful the Kobe stans are. I mean wow.... just awful. This is a stupid thread.

The ISH'ers Champion!

What's debatable? I never said the 2012 Thunder were better than the 2010 Celtics. I remember the conversation. It was something along the lines of ranking the last 5 NBA runner's-up. Someone may have said the 2012 Thunder > 2010 Celtics, but it wasn't me.

On the last first page, the post where you quoted me, when I first read it all it said was "Thanks for you opinion." I guess you went back and edited it almost immediately to add the other part, which I never saw. If you edit a post quickly enough, you don't get the "post last edited by ______ at XX:XX" stamp on the bottom of the post.
    Actually the converstation was about how Lebron faced better competition in the Finals than Kobe Bryant. Thus Magic and Celtics vs. Spurs and Thunder. Saying that the 12' Thunder or 13' Spurs are debatable as better competition than the 2010 Celtics is boderline moronic. Simple as that. 13 Spurs > 09 Magic - which you debated to no avail too - simply stupid.