Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Melo, CP3, Griffin aren't top 5. Never met/exceeded expectations this year.

That is my number one argument.

My top 5

1. Bron - Untouchable
    2. Kd - untouchable
    3. Love - must be high on coke if 26/12/4 is not top 5

Why Love and not Melo or CP3 or Griffin?

Love is better than Griffin at scoring, rebounding, offensively. Now defensively both proven to be lower than average defenders. Griffin's game is ugly
    . He's just a bully but once you play physical with him, he turns to a bitch. Love never made the playoffs but the Clippers and Blake weren't shit until Chris Paul arrived. Blake Griffin can't and will never lead a team to anything as the best player. Trade Love and Griffin wolves are in the same situation or even worse. Clippers will improve, Love can do so much for this team. Stretch the floor with his 3. He has a reliable post and mid range.

Cp3 lost that superstar status for me last year. He's not the best pg no more, Curry passed him already. If not this year, next year going to be the year for Curry. Clippers had a top 5 roster last season and supposedly a top 5 coach but failed to reach the WCF and that was what expectations were for the Clippers. This guy is supposed to be playing alongside with another top 5 player but again failed.

For the people who wants to put Melo in the top 5 and not Love, please lemme understand your logic. Empty stats they say.

So Melo averaged 27.4 ppg 8.1 rpg 3.1 apg but his team (The knicks failed to make the playoffs in the east, and also weakest conference, according to many).
    Love averaged 26.1 ppg 12.5 rpg 4.4 apg which is better than Melo's stat line.

4. Curry - 24.0 ppg 8.5 apg 4.1 rpg 1.6 spg (best stat line for a pg. He has a better than average team but their young core is the future of the league (Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, Crawford) expectations were high last season but they went against a superior Clipper team. Series went to 7 games, so can't complain. Next season, with Klay emerging as a star, they could be dangerous if healthy.

5. AD - What more can I say? The best center in our game today.

Lastly, Westbrook is not top 5 either. Why? If Durant misses a full year, this man will not be able to lead them to anything. Why? It's just not him. He plays hero ball and he's a poor leader. Unless he changes his ways and polish his game, he will never lead anybody to nothing.

Default Re: Melo, CP3, Griffin aren't top 5. Never met/exceeded expectations this year.

love isn't top 5. Most people who claim he is, are either love stans or people trying to troll lebron by acting like he has a stacked team.
    My top 5 goes like this:
    1. Lebron
    2. Westbrook
    3. Griffin
    4. Davis
    5. Durant/ibaka/cp3

In my list, i take note of the overalls of every player including: leadership, talent, playoff production, and in davis' case tremendous upside. My list is foolproof and i truly believe this is how todays nba is evaluated.

Default Re: Melo, CP3, Griffin aren't top 5. Never met/exceeded expectations this year.

OP is legit the most retarded kid on this site

Reminder: Basketball is both offense and defense

Always remember this when rating players

Quote Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
    OP is legit the most retarded kid on this site
    I'm retarded but Monta has it all. Klay Thompson >>>>> Monta

Okay let's talk about Leadership. CP3 couldn't control his own locker. Last year I believe Griffin and Jordan said they were tired of him.

Oh and can't be superstar if you flop. The only star in the league who has a pass for flopping is LeBron. It's his league.

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops

I agree. Where do you rank James Harden in the NBA right now?

yea great point. What do you think about my top 5 guys. I counted both defense and offense in them.

Melo don't play defense, next.
    Griffin either I don't care Love, Aldridge don't have the luxury to play with a DPOY who can cancel their defensive mistakes and an assist leader who allows him to score the easiest baskets.

Curry's defense is improving. At least when he tries its noticeable, unlike Harden.
    He will keep on improving and Kay's work ethic will motivate him. Westbrook is the superior athlete which means better defender of course. PUT WESTBROOK's BBALL BRAIN IN A STEPHEN CURRY BODY and tell me if that player is top 5. Put Curry's BBALL IQ and PUT IT IN WESTBROOK BODY that player is top 5.
    Last edited by k0kakw0rld; 09-13-2014 at 10:57 PM.

The above is why Magic Johnson is severely overrated.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    love isn't top 5. Most people who claim he is, are either love stans or people trying to troll lebron by acting like he has a stacked team.
    My top 5 goes like this:
    1. Lebron
    2. Westbrook
    3. Griffin
    4. Davis
    5. Durant/ibaka/cp3

In my list, i take note of the overalls of every player including: leadership, talent, playoff production, and in davis' case tremendous upside. My list is foolproof and i truly believe this is how todays nba is evaluated.

why doesn't your user title just say "free my alts"

?

Love wasn't Top 3 by these expectations.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    My top 5 goes like this:
    1. Lebron
    2. Westbrook
    3. Griffin
    4. Davis
    5. Durant/ibaka/cp3

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    why doesn't your user title just say "free my alts"

?

He still thinks he's undetectable.

Shhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    I agree. Where do you rank James Harden in the NBA right now?

Below Wade. At least Wade can play defense, even on one leg

It's comical that I haven't seen Dwight's name pop up anywhere. What are you guys smoking? AD can't be above Dwight. He couldn't stop him and struggled to score against him when they get matched up. He's more skilled overall sure, but he's not better in their matchups.