Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default We gon act like Melo to Chicago/Houston ain't a Smokescreen? He will join the Heat

You know it's coming. They all have super friend beta personalities. All from the same draft. Cut from the same cloth of taking the easy way out

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: We gon act like Melo to Chicago/Houston ain't a Smokescreen? He will join the Heat

I can't see LaLa in Chicago. I can see her maybe in Houston.

Miami seems more of her style.

Default Re: We gon act like Melo to Chicago/Houston ain't a Smokescreen? He will join the Heat

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k

Melo would be retarded to make his decision on that basis.

Let him. I've hated Melo since he started turning hoes into housewives and looking like a loser on MTV's punk'd. Miami needs defense, PG play, and a big. Melo brings none of that…I will laugh my azz off if Melo joins the Heat. They're not going anywhere that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k

You are basically saying that you let your woman run your relationship. Lala is a side chick, nothing more. Melo's an idiot.
    Last edited by ReturnofJPR; 06-14-2014 at 04:46 PM.

Let's be honest here. We're all just guessing.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Would be such a bitch move

MELO IZ STAYING GET OVER IT!

Melo is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Melo would be retarded to make his decision on that basis.
    Grow up.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

What purpose would a smoke screen serve?

Miami Thrice = Dynasty FlashDwyaneWade3's Avatar

Melo will NEVER leave his hometown to join up his rivals! Will he? LeBron sure did.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    You know it's coming. They all have super friend beta personalities. All from the same draft. Cut from the same cloth of taking the easy way out
    He's going to be a Chicago Bull

I hit on 5-footers

[QUOTE=ReturnofJPR]Let him. I've hated Melo since he started turning hoes into housewives and looking like a loser on MTV's punk'd. Miami needs defense, PG play, and a big. Melo brings none of that

NBA sixth man of the year

We gon act like I'm gonna let this thread fall into obscurity? Nah yall heard it here first. Remember, cut from the safe cloth. Same draft of the weak mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    We gon act like I'm gonna let this thread fall into obscurity? Nah yall heard it here first. Remember, cut from the safe cloth. Same draft of the weak mentality.
    Yeah.....sure thing. Not even worth bumping after you and the other morons are proven wrong again. Lotta psychics on ISH alright -