Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Let's get this out the way, Lakers are a better franchise than the Celtics.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    They won more. You guys are tying to claim Lakers championships.

YES

Default Re: Let's get this out the way, Lakers are a better franchise than the Celtics.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    What mod fixed the thread title! This thread sucks now.
    What are you talking about ?

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    What are you talking about ?
    Let's get this out the way, Lakers are a better franchise than the Lakers.

That used to be the thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Let's get this out the way, Lakers are a better franchise than the Lakers.

That used to be the thread title.
    Good correction.

Didn't see it before.

Anyways, I don't see the beef between ranking either 1 or 2. Both have pretty good arguments over the other.

The rest has always intrigued me more than this. The top 2 is easy.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Funk
    See u in another 20 years you green devil
    Green devil? Are you trying to be funny? Not really working. Picking Mike D'Antoni over Phil Jackson, now that's funny. Allow me to introduce you to the new era. You see, Dr. Buss is gone, God rest his soul. Kupchak is alright but he's no Jerry West and his owner has an ego that leads to dumb shit like the PJ/D'Antoni fiasco. When Dr. Buss and the logo were around LA was bringing Wilt, then Kareem, then Shaq. But now LA puts up embarrassing billboards and they still get abandoned by Dwight Howard. They're forced to give Bryant 50 mil for two years that his play will not justify at all, really just hoping he stays healthy enough to play in games. Where D'Antoni will play him at point guard. Maybe D'Antoni looks at him and sees Nash? Mike may need his eyes checked. I dunno. Well, I do know one thing:

The way things are going right now you will be lucky if LA manages to win a ring in 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    Whats the most important one though? NBA championships
    U act like the Lakers are thirsty for Championships, Lakers will win one before the Cletics will and the debate will be over.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by G-Funk
    U act like the Lakers are thirsty for Championships, Lakers will win one before the Cletics will and the debate will be over.
    The Lakers are thirsty for titles, they always are, what kind of crap is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    The Lakers are thirsty for titles, they always are, what kind of crap is that?
    His confusion is understandable when his team's only major move so far has been to fund Kobe's retirement with rumors of trading their best player for Bynum's carcass.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    The way things are going right now you will be lucky if LA manages to win a ring in 20 years.
    What? Lakers make moves. That market is way too lucrative to ever be truly irrelevant. Next thing you know, they'll land a superstar.

Banned

His confusion is understandable when his team's only major move so far has been to fund Kobe's retirement with rumors of trading their best player for Bynum's carcass.

What? Lakers make moves. That market is way too lucrative to ever be truly irrelevant. Next thing you know, they'll land a superstar.
    I'm expecting them to bring in Bynum any minute now. The Bynum/Nick Young duo will be legendary.

Is this how you guys have to console yourselves in the wake of another shitty season? Seriously, I have nothing but respect for the Lakers organization for being at the pinnacle of the sport, but way too many of its fans are entitled douchebags who have to come up with stuff like this just to pick a fight.

Good luck winning anything with MDA and have fun with the salary cap as you're paying Kobe millions to sit on his ass and maybe come back to chuck you guys out of contention so he can chase the scoring record. Also, good luck after you've traded Pau for Bynum's worthless ass.

17 > 16. Spin it any way you want if it helps you sleep at night, but the rest = bullshit.
    Last edited by Derka; 01-06-2014 at 09:51 PM.

Banned

I'm expecting them to bring in Bynum any minute now. And I'm sure the Bynum/Nick Young duo will be legendary.
    Bynum is a superstar? Stop being obtuse and sarcastic. You know damn well the Lakers are going to be okay.

Banned

I think he's talking about the way that Jim Buss is running things.