Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Serious playground baller

Default Re: Did the Nuggets get overrated too soon?

The Nuggets are like the Detroit Lions. A lot of times they can be fun to watch, but they'll never be real contenders.

Why is this thread made by a Clipper fan? What's the agenda? I know there are Nuggets fans here that don't really care much for the Clippers but doesn't mean we have to take jabs. CF86; you representing all Clipper fans. Making posts like this make us look like a bunch off a-holes. Let's not forget where we came from. Clipper fans will not be labeled under the same list as Kobetards/Lebrontards.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Just stick to talking about Eric Bledsoe.

I'm too busy being proud of the Clippers to hate on other teams. I don't even hate the Lakers that much anymore(Don't get confused, I will never like them). As long as the Clippers continue to prove that they are true contenders, I can care less what happens to any team. If the Lakers continue to get themselves out of their rut, even if Kobe scores 101, grabs 56 rebs and 35 assists in a single game, more power to them.
    Last edited by clipps; 11-21-2012 at 05:18 PM.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Wilbon
    The Nuggets are like the Detroit Lions. A lot of times they can be fun to watch, but they'll never be real contenders.
    fan of both

Quote Originally Posted by clipps
    Why is this thread made by a Clipper fan? What's the agenda? I know there are Nuggets fans here that don't really care much for the Clippers but doesn't mean we have to take jabs. CF86; you representing all Clipper fans. Making posts like this make us look like a bunch off a-holes. Let's not forget where we came from. Clipper fans will not be labeled under the same list as Kobetards/Lebrontards.
    cf86 has always made you guys look awful.

i know most of you are much better fans than him but he just isnt doing you guys any favors.

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    cf86 has always made you guys look awful.

i know most of you are much better fans than him but he just isnt doing you guys any favors.
    Agreed. I remember going at it with you a few times, but those arguments were legit because of the 06 playoffs. To post a thread about a random team for no reason is foolish. It wouldn't make sense if I started a thread bashing some random team like the Warriors or Pacers. I no reason to.

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    fan of both
    Clipper/Charger/Angel fan here. You'll get through it. Phillip Rivers can go jump off a bridge, though.

Quote Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
    Nuggets have a ton of talent don't get me wrong, but as far as giving McGee that contract? Flat out stupid. I'm sorry but Nene is three times the player McGee will ever be. Ty Lawson is the key for this team. If he's playing bad, I feel like the Nuggets are playing bad but when he's hot? There is no denying he's a player that the team feeds off. Gallinari just can't stay healthy and he has a lot to prove in my book. He hasn't been shooting the ball well which scares me.

As far as Wilson Chandler, he was either good or just average in New York which is why I always called him inconsistent. He's another injury prone player that Denver has to deal with now, thank god. Hard to judge the Nuggets because of health but they really have no back to the basket low post players that can score. Faried has been the bright spot this year for them but he's a rodman type that rebounds and gets put backs, ala McGee.

I just don't see how people say Denver needs a new coach when clearly, Karl is proven in this league. Gave Randolph a pretty decent contract but he's a knucklehead lets be serious. Not getting paid much compared to the league but he is definitely overpaid for what kind of player he is. A lot of hype for this Denver team with some big contracts so we'll see how it pans out but right now, it's not looking good.
    oh, it's you again.

moving on

broncos

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    broncos
    Vonnn Milllaa and Peyton Manning combo for the superbowl. If only the Nuggets had a young superstar like Miller. Avalanche filled with young guns like Landeskog, Duchene, O'Reilly too.

McGee has been really impressive tho. If I could make videos I'd put one up to show people. He's been hitting his hookshots, post moves. Heck he's stepped out for a jumper or two that looked real good.

If only Gallo was consistent and non fragile. He's got the talent to be a 20ish point guy that could be our "franchise" guy but his shooting stroke is far too inconsistent and he's made out glass so you already know he's going down at some point. Lawson simply lacks the mentality similar to Nene.

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    broncos
    As a new resident of Denver, I gotta say; Broncos fans are dedicated. On Bronco games, I see almost everyone rocking that sh!t. Even I got myself a Broncos hat(sorry Chargers) that I wear unless they play the Chargers. It was not a fun night when the Chargers blew that 24-0 lead. I hope Phillip Rivers jumps off a Bridge.

this

I'm too busy being proud of the Clippers to hate on other teams. I don't even hate the Lakers that much anymore(Don't get confused, I will never like them). As long as the Clippers continue to prove that they are true contenders, I can care less what happens to any team. If the Lakers continue to get themselves out of their rut, even if Kobe scores 101, grabs 56 rebs and 35 assists in a single game, more power to them.
    and all of this

Top 1 Bball Mind.

they're 5-6 2 of their losses came to the ex champs and they just beat the spurs on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    they're 5-6 2 of their losses came to the ex champs and they just beat the spurs on the road.
    grizzlies. spurs beat us by 26.

both heat losses were due to late 3s...those hurt.