Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Write about your best performance in a basketball game (stat-line included )

Quote Originally Posted by BoutPractice
    I actually made a lucky 360 hook while fouled, and heard my defender saying "it's not fair"
    Last summer while playing at UM I hit a step back fallaway and my defender said under his breath, "Only God could stop that." Sure, maybe he was an engineering student with little to no basketball experience. There's really no way of knowing. But he said it, and my little brothers heard it, so it's been a line that's lived in infamy ever since. I'm even thinking of having it printed on my tombstone.

Default Re: Write about your best performance in a basketball game (stat-line included )

Pinning a layup on the backboard, just pick up but it was a guy who is solid 6'3 and easily dunks.

Career high in a game is either 36 or 34. I cant remember but i know i scored the first 14 points for our team before i was first to the bench, I didn't realise until i sat down. It really was nice because I got the 14 while moving the ball nicely and picking my spots well, when i came back on it was a different story ha ha

Banned

I was in the 5th grade and my class was playing basketball for PE. Most people in my class said I was the best so when I got into a game, I was ****ing killing it We had PE as our last class of the day and we had the last game. It was coming to the end and the teacher started counting down from 5. It's a tied game so I dribble the ball up the court as fast as I can. There's two seconds left and I do the MJ push-off, without the actual push-off. I let off the shot....whistle blows......swish. Game winner buzzer beater. I then got mobbed by my classmates.

Hopefully I have better games to come in high school than a PE class in 5th grade