Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Lets get one thing straight: Dwight is gonna absolutely DOMINATE the league

Dwight has never been on this kind of team before... good defenders, good passers, good shooters, playmakers etc... everyone is locked in and focused which will allow Dwight to completely takeover the league.

I expect him to be MVP, DPOY, and Finals MVP. 29 pts/16 boards/4 blocks averages

Default Re: Lets get one thing straight: Dwight is gonna absolutely DOMINATE the league

Funny, I expect all those awards to go to the King

Default Re: Lets get one thing straight: Dwight is gonna absolutely DOMINATE the league

First of all they need Nash to be healthy the entire, if not atleast 90%, of the season. Second, Kobe would have to defer to Dwight as the number 1 guy on the team (a la Wade to Bron this past year), which frankly I find unlikely. 3rd, while Dwight hasn't played on a team this good before he also hasn't played on a team with this much firepower and guys around him wanting a high amount of shots as well. This is going to limit his point per game average without a doubt. 4th, Dwight would have to bounce back immensely from his back injury have the absolute most dominant year of his career if he's going to average anything close 30 a game (unlikely also, I'm guessing 20-22 ppg at best).

It honestly wouldn't shock me for Dwight to do this with the Lakers.............

just not year 1.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable
    Dwight has never been on this kind of team before... good defenders, good passers, good shooters, playmakers etc... everyone is locked in and focused which will allow Dwight to completely takeover the league.

I expect him to be MVP, DPOY, and Finals MVP. 29 pts/16 boards/4 blocks averages

problem is that he is not the focus, and Kobe already insulted him telling him he is third banana, how he responds is the question of the day.

Why is he going to start grabbing more rebounds? I do think he will eventually break past that low 20 scoring barrier he's been on. 29? I don't know about that.

Dwight shouldn't be number 1 option.

Banned

has anyone ever missed the first two months of the season then won mvp?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    Dwight shouldn't be number 1 option.

Whoever has the best matchup or whoever is open on a given play should be the "number one option" mate. Only idiots (like you) would disagree.

People like you suppose that Kobe should take more shots while being double teamed by James and Battier than Dwight or Gasol should while being attended to by the likes of Eddy Curry, just to stick with the 'hero fantasy' that Kobe is the #1 option....

You're a bloody simpleton, mate, it just don't get much more clearer.

you mean you think dwight is gonna get shots over Kobe?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    you mean you think dwight is gonna get shots over Kobe?
    He most likely won't, just because Kobe is selfish and puts himself above the teams and the fans (for which they graciously lick his testicles).

But should he? On most nights, yes. Dwight will be much more effective of a partner with Steve Nash than will Kobe, not to mention Dwight plays nearer to the basket and will have less difficult defensive opposition than Brickbe.

But we know Brickbe's goal is not to help the team win, it's to get his own glory, despite the perils it presents to team success, and just hope that the team around him is good enough to carry him, and make all the dumb follower fans think it was him that actually produced the effort that led to the win. When typically the less involved he is, the better the team does.

Lakers 'fans' are the dumbest bloody buggers in the world, mates. Mindless hero worshipers is all they are.

Quote Originally Posted by JaggerCommaMick
    Whoever has the best matchup or whoever is open on a given play should be the "number one option" mate. Only idiots (like you) would disagree.

People like you suppose that Kobe should take more shots while being double teamed by James and Battier than Dwight or Gasol should while being attended to by the likes of Eddy Curry, just to stick with the 'hero fantasy' that Kobe is the #1 option....

You're a bloody simpleton, mate, it just don't get much more clearer.
    You are obsessed guy. Go back to the slums.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    You are obsessed guy. Go back to the slums.

It's a racial conspiracy!

He most likely won't, just because Kobe is selfish and puts himself above the teams and the fans (for which they graciously lick his testicles).

But should he? On most nights, yes. Dwight will be much more effective of a partner with Steve Nash than will Kobe, not to mention Dwight plays nearer to the basket and will have less difficult defensive opposition than Brickbe.

But we know Brickbe's goal is not to help the team win, it's to get his own glory, despite the perils it presents to team success, and just hope that the team around him is good enough to carry him, and make all the dumb follower fans think it was him that actually produced the effort that led to the win. When typically the less involved he is, the better the team does.

Lakers 'fans' are the dumbest bloody buggers in the world, mates. Mindless hero worshipers is all they are.
    lol butthurt much?

It's a racial conspiracy!
    Whatever you say guy. Don't get mad because I style on you at life. Goodbye. You are the first person I'm putting on ignore in over 5 years.