Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
       

Default Re: What's the scariest or most disturbing movie you've ever watched?

Quote Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.

In all seriousness, I was terrified the first time I saw the ring. Don't remember how old I was, somewhere around 10. Whenever I was alone in a room with a tv, I was so paranoid that a girl would crawl out of my tv.
    so now that it's a year later, have your feelings of paranoia eased up?

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

[QUOTE=rhythmic

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    The whole movie is just extremely creepy from beginning to end. You don't feel comfortable at all throughout the whole thing. And the deaths were downright scary. Like when Jason puts an axe in that guy in the wheelchair's head and you see him rolling down all those steps at full speed The last 15-20 mins alone are full of suspense. Every other Jason movie is just utter crap. But fun to watch.
    Jason's shrine with his mother's head scarred me for life when I saw it as a 10 year old. Even now, watching some of those scenes makes me a little uneasy.

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

[QUOTE=rhythmic

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

we have a bunch of sissies here.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic
    Jason's shrine with his mother's head scarred me for life when I saw it as a 10 year old. Even now, watching some of those scenes makes me a little uneasy.

Yea it was on the other night. S.hit is still freaky

real talk.....

I got Paranormal Activity BRDVD right when it came out....I didn't realy hear anything about the movie except for a couple reviews when it first came out....so I didn't really know what to expect

I was at home at night and started to watch it, ( I got a pair of Turtle Beach surround sound headphones on...so I could only hear the movie)

when they frst started to hear bumps at night.....I had to take off my headphones and turn all the lights on.....plus I had to check all the rooms and closets...turn off the movie.....and had to watch SpongeBob before I went to sleep............and had to wait until the next day when it was daylight to finish watching....

I turned straight B1tch Move that night....

as a kid....Friday the 13th and Exorcists/ Amyteville Horror were all really scary.

I'm somewhat surprised not many have referenced Human Centipede (especially Human Centipede 2) all that much up in here. I think I was the first to mention. All this tells me is that not many of you have actually seen these two classics. Classic in the sense of mind-rape. It's just one (or two) of those psychological films that adds something very fresh to the genre and pushed boundaries - especially part 2 IMO.

Most disturbing: Osama (well the ending)

Quote Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
    This and Session 9
    Ok someone else saw session 9. It's amazing that i only saw it once, every once and a while i remember it but i never get to re watch it.

I think Wolf Creek hasn't been mentioned yet. Underrated horror flick.

Just saw An American Crime a few days ago, and it disturbed me, it's a movie about the real monsters not the made up ones.

I wanted to be soothed by Ellen Page's sweetness and ended up upset.

Not airballing my layups anymore timlush's Avatar

Session 9 was great.