Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Re: Theoo basketballs school

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    1. to lazy make one
    2. lerbron better.. but ot career ??? i dont not know i like kobe to but who is better both to there prime.. i wish was a playoffs round to prove to these !! !but i think lerbron he have alll game but ma ybe kobe
    3. not USA
    4. "life is like basketball sometime there shot miss and sometime there shot make sometime there dribble and fall to the ground of to the court but if you alway have a patient then you will alway make more then you miss"
    if your have patient your well pass

your can with patient

truly inspiritionel thoor I even meka copy to my aids shet

Quote Originally Posted by JerryWest
    fk** phaggut hater

4. "life is like basketball sometime there shot miss and sometime there shot make sometime there dribble and fall to the ground of to the court but if you alway have a patient then you will alway make more then you miss"
    Damn I am desperate to find a place where to put this as my signature.

Serious playground baller RobertdeMeijer's Avatar

I can't help but wonder how much Theoo has been inspired by Alamo (and his school for durids)

http://www.wowwiki.com/Alamo

Quote Originally Posted by UnbiasedGuy
    fk** phaggut hater
    die retard lover!

Teach me about the 5 point play.

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ukballer
    Teach me about the 5 point play.
    hello guys today lesson well be a doubles lesson

lesson a #4 and #5

a 5 points plays and dribbels a basketball

#4 a 5 points plays
    many basketballs fan well say IS IMPOSSIBLE to maker a 5 points in a shots but these is true if your taker a 3pt shots and there a fouls and defender go crazed to maker a technical fouls there is a 3pt shots make and a foul free throw shots and a technical freethrow shots and your have A TOTAL 5 points in a shot i use math to calculate and if your to these shot 4 time your have 20 points

thats is 20 with 4 shot!!! why have no player make these hes signature shots ?? becuse these a very hard shots shot

#5 dribbels a basketball

first look to these picture

yes these may look impossible do but with a practise and a patient your can dribbels a basketball. these is very important becuse if your dont not dribbel your well have turnover

step 1take baskebtall to your hand
    step 2 throw to it to ground
    step 3 (most importent step) grab basketball when it bounce to floor
    step 4 repeat these step until your have dribbel for 2 minute
    step 5 take a break your have earn to it !!!

WARNING

maney peoples think your can to a multitask to basketballs court and these is WRONG. if your ogne to go to basketballs court to do study and still to basketballs your well lose dribbels and to a turnover!! basketball need a 100% focus so dont not come to books to basketball courts

These were my favourite lessons.

Thou art a Master.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasi

These were my favourite lessons.

Thou art a Master.
    thnx men i hope one day when first ish player is in nba that the well say theoo inspirition to him

maney peoples here insidehoops think is impossible maker nba well these a fk** wrong think your gone to think like these now is impossible not maker nba . not that your fk** choice becuse nba is to your destiny men. if your REAL dream is nba read these larry bird poem every night before your sleep and your well go to nba

I don't get picked last at the park anymore KnicksWolves's Avatar

thnx men i hope one day when first ish player is in nba that the well say theoo inspirition to him

maney peoples here insidehoops think is impossible maker nba well these a fk** wrong think your gone to think like these now is impossible not maker nba . not that your fk** choice becuse nba is to your destiny men. if your REAL dream is nba read these larry bird poem every night before your sleep and your well go to nba

Truly an inspiration to aspiring basketball players everywhere.

Decent playground baller

Hi Theoo,

I have been following the NBA as much as I can for the last 3-4 years. There are many things I don't understand & I see you are the only one here who has taken the initiative to explain the game to it's fans (others are constantly fighting about Lebron/Kobe/Jordan etc. etc.).

You are doing a noble job & your initiative will help attract many new fans from all over the world & help the game grow & become a truly global sport like soccer.

My first question to you is, why do teams take time outs close to the end of quaters or towards the end of the game. I feel it unneccesarily delays the game & it is specially frustating for fans like me as I am either up late at night or early morning who are waiting for the game to finish so I can catch up on some sleep.

I am sure there is some logic to this but as a new fan I do not get it yet.

Hope you can answer my question before Sunday so I can enjoy this weeks games with a better understanding.

On a related note, have you considered taking English lessons. Your classes would be much easier to follow if you used correct grammer & spelling.

Thank you for you time & looking forward to your response.

GCVBCAT

Quote Originally Posted by gcvbcat
    Hi Theoo,

I have been following the NBA as much as I can for the last 3-4 years. There are many things I don't understand & I see you are the only one here who has taken the initiative to explain the game to it's fans (others are constantly fighting about Lebron/Kobe/Jordan etc. etc.).

You are doing a noble job & your initiative will help attract many new fans from all over the world & help the game grow & become a truly global sport like soccer.

My first question to you is, why do teams take time outs close to the end of quaters or towards the end of the game. I feel it unneccesarily delays the game & it is specially frustating for fans like me as I am either up late at night or early morning who are waiting for the game to finish so I can catch up on some sleep.

I am sure there is some logic to this but as a new fan I do not get it yet.

Hope you can answer my question before Sunday so I can enjoy this weeks games with a better understanding.

On a related note, have you considered taking English lessons. Your classes would be much easier to follow if you used correct grammer & spelling.

Thank you for you time & looking forward to your response.

GCVBCAT
    thnx dude sorry i so late to answer first question the take a timeouts so the can forward ball. in end game the timeout well make the ball go forward half court and start next other team hoop. also couch can make a plays to get a nice look to baskets.

and second question i well spend my off season to english training camp to improves.

have everyone to there homework today??