Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Default Re: Paul George or Loul Deng

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    Lmao!

I talk to YOU like that because you say foolish stuff like this. Calling blacks monkeys is cowardly and boarderline racist. You get on ISH making backhanded comments about blacks and then act like black people are all bad or all ignorant yet you claim o be a fan of the Bulls, a team with many black players.

My mother moved to the suburbs as well. But my family is still in the City. Most of them because they want to be, some because they can't afford to live elsewhere.

I wouldn't dare go into any suburbs thinking that I run shit, but if the suburb had a lame like you that acts tough on the net calling blacks monkeys, I would LOVE to visit with the guys from Roseland and make you eat your words.

Everyone has the capacity to change for the better, including lame bigoted idiots like you. I'm sorry that being afraid to speak your mind and be a man has failed you in real life resulting in you using these mud slinging tactics on the web. Maybe when your nuts drop you'll be less intimidated by blacks or whatever your issue is.
    first off i called you a dumb monkey because obviously you are one, i dont call all blacks dumb monkeys, your only a dumb monkey if you act like once such as yourself. 2nd i only talk shit about your neighborhood because you talked shit about mine. you do think your tough because you stated your self you would "come to the suburb" with your brothers and woop my ass. sorry i would never get faded by a ****** that would need his brothers to come with him to a fight. No, not everyone has the capacity to do so, check the drunks that have nothing to do all day cept stand by the liqour store and throw trash in the parking lot, i would know i worked in englewood for 3 years.

and by the way, how is your logic serving you as we speak? loul deng vs paul george, guess i was right, you have a poor basketball opinion

-sosa

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate
    Your cousin would kill a man for you over internet beef?
    I was being sarcastic. I'm just trying to show him that he's not the only one that knows some "goons".

Which I highly doubt he does. Dude is fakin it.

He just got mad that I posted a pic, and he felt like I was teaming up on him with Nathanjizzle. I posted that, because he comes off as a fake ass E-thug. At first it was just jokes, then he got all butt hurt, and decided to go off on his little fantasy world rant.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    first off i called you a dumb monkey because obviously you are one, i dont call all blacks dumb monkeys, your only a dumb monkey if you act like once such as yourself. 2nd i only talk shit about your neighborhood because you talked shit about mine. you do think your tough because you stated your self you would "come to the suburb" with your brothers and woop my ass. sorry i would never get faded by a ****** that would need his brothers to come with him to a fight. No, not everyone has the capacity to do so, check the drunks that have nothing to do all day cept stand by the liqour store and throw trash in the parking lot, i would know i worked in englewood for 3 years.

and by the way, how is your logic serving you as we speak? loul deng vs paul george, guess i was right, you have a poor basketball opinion

-sosa
    Sosa baby. bang bang.

Tonight in their matchup...

Paul George - 21 points on 42% shooting, 11 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals, 2 block, 2 personal fouls.

LOL Deng - 13 points on 4-18 shooting, 6 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals and 5 personal fouls.

This should end the discussion, Deng is one of the most overrated and underperforming players in the league, can't shoot, create his own shot, dribble. Gets payed like a superstar (close to 14 million) just to be a role player, play his overrated defense and brick everything from outside the paint.

George is payed 2.5 million, he completely destroyed Deng on both ends of the floor tonight and wasn't a foul machine while playing defense.

But obviously Deng stans will keep defending him while he keeps having performances like this every other game. It's just sad how overhyped a barely Top 15 SF can be nowadays. Bulls gotta trade him before he costs them in the playoffs for a 3rd straight time.

ROFL at the Chicago tough guys.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Tonight in their matchup...

Paul George - 21 points on 42% shooting, 11 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals, 2 block, 2 personal fouls.

LOL Deng - 13 points on 4-18 shooting, 6 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals and 5 personal fouls.

This should end the discussion, Deng is one of the most overrated and underperforming players in the league, can't shoot, create his own shot, dribble. Gets payed like a superstar (close to 14 million) just to be a role player, play his overrated defense and brick everything from outside the paint.

George is payed 2.5 million, he completely destroyed Deng on both ends of the floor tonight and wasn't a foul machine while playing defense.

But obviously Deng stans will keep defending him while he keeps having performances like this every other game. It's just sad how overhyped a barely Top 15 SF can be nowadays. Bulls gotta trade him before he costs them in the playoffs for a 3rd straight time.
    I voted that George was the better player, but to be fair. The Bulls are missing 3/5th of their starters. Not to mention Boozer is just coming back from the hamstring injury.

George had the luxury of West, Hill, Hibbert drawing attention from him.

But overall, I'd still take George.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54
    ROFL at the Chicago tough guys.
    It's only GO GETTER. We're only responding to his fake ass.

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    I voted that George was the better player, but to be fair. The Bulls are missing 3/5th of their starters. Not to mention Boozer is just coming back from the hamstring injury.

George had the luxury of West, Hill, Hibbert drawing attention from him.

But overall, I'd still take George.
    Except nobody is pressuring Deng, he has no offensive game to be taken seriously. If he is so bad at doing things by himselfs, why da **** is he getting 14 million? That's freaking superstar money, a SF getting that and being so underwhelming is horrible.

Bulls FO just ****ed up, they are giving close to 30 million just for Boozer's/Deng's vanishing acts and inconsistency, that's killing cap space. They HAVE to trade Deng while his value is high, there are NUMEROUS SFs better than him that will fit even more under Thibs and Rose.

I rule the local playground Chicago Brawls's Avatar

In the evaluation of Deng's recent play you can't simply disregard the number of minutes he's been logging lately in a depleted frontcourt.

He's a great player though.

Banned

Except nobody is pressuring Deng, he has no offensive game to be taken seriously. If he is so bad at doing things by himselfs, why da **** is he getting 14 million? That's freaking superstar money, a SF getting that and being so underwhelming is horrible.

Bulls FO just ****ed up, they are giving close to 30 million just for Boozer's/Deng's vanishing acts and inconsistency, that's killing cap space. They HAVE to trade Deng while his value is high, there are NUMEROUS SFs better than him that will fit even more under Thibs and Rose.
    Care to tell me how we can get a better SF? If he's so bad, how the hell are we supposed to get this gem? You don't seem to understand how damn hard it will be to get an upgrade from Deng.

Edit: I was in the Rudy Gay camp for a minute. Then a fellow Bulls fans schooled me on his advanced stats, and they're damn near identical, except Deng plays better defense.
    Last edited by tikay0; 02-04-2013 at 10:49 PM.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago Brawls
    In the evaluation of Deng's recent play you can't simply disregard the number of minutes he's been logging lately in a depleted frontcourt.

I agree, I like Deng...He's playing a ton of minutes and he doesn't have anyone other than Boozer to take the pressure off of him.

Also, its not his fault Rose got injured and he had to take on a different role..I feel he is doing the best he can...

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago Brawls

Yea, he is a great player, just massively overrated for his contract.

And btw if he WASN'T logging so many minutes, his stats would be even more underwhelming and he would never make the all-star team.

You can have a lot better SF for that price that can actually take pressure off Rose offensively and play just as good defense.

Just off top of my head you got Batum, Parsons, AK-47, Leonard, Gallo, Iggy, Gay, Granger, George.

Then when you add the superstar SFs Deng barely cracks the Top 15, yet he is payed like a superstar and selected to the all-star team.

Cmon man, if you put your feelings aside, you will realize Deng is not gonna help you vs elite teams in the playoffs. He already disappeared two straight years, he shrinks when it matters most just like Boozer, and no one respects him offensively. Teams will just double-triple Rose and force Deng to make them pay, but he will just keep bricking wide open shots like usual.

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    Care to tell me how we can get a better SF? If he's so bad, how the hell are we supposed to get this gem? You don't seem to understand how damn hard it will be to get an upgrade from Deng.

Edit: I was in the Rudy Gay camp for a minute. Then a fellow Bulls fans schooled me on his advanced stats, and they're damn near identical, except Deng plays better defense.
    That's Gay in crappy Memphis offense that uses 4 different guys randomly, watch Gay's production with Raptors and their younger, more athletic players. With Rose, Butler, Gibson, Noah, Gay will be much better. And he has the athletic tools to be better defensively under Thibs.

Banned

Yea, he is a great player, just massively overrated for his contract.

And btw if he WASN'T logging so many minutes, his stats would be even more underwhelming and he would never make the all-star team.

You can have a lot better SF for that price that can actually take pressure off Rose offensively and play just as good defense.

Just off top of my head you got Batum, Parsons, AK-47, Leonard, Gallo, Iggy, Gay, Granger, George.

Then when you add the superstar SFs Deng barely cracks the Top 15, yet he is payed like a superstar and selected to the all-star team.

Cmon man, if you put your feelings aside, you will realize Deng is not gonna help you vs elite teams in the playoffs. He already disappeared two straight years, he shrinks when it matters most just like Boozer, and no one respects him offensively. Teams will just double-triple Rose and force Deng to make them pay, but he will just keep bricking wide open shots like usual.
    Again. Explain to me how we can get Gay, Iggy, George, Batum??? I left off whoever isn't better than Deng.

Granger is straight up not better than Deng. He's a worse Rudy Gay.

Don't you think every Bulls fan would want an upgrade over Deng? Just like any fan would want an upgrade over therer 2nd or 3rd best player. Problem is, it's not easy.
    Last edited by tikay0; 02-04-2013 at 10:55 PM.

Banned

That's Gay in crappy Memphis offense that uses 4 different guys randomly, watch Gay's production with Raptors and their younger, more athletic players. With Rose, Butler, Gibson, Noah, Gay will be much better. And he has the athletic tools to be better defensively under Thibs.
    In Memphis, he does what he always does. Iso ball, with 2 7 footers taking a lot of attention off of him. Wait til they get about 6-7 games deep, and tell me how great his stats look in Toronto.