Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    College superstar

Default Re: howard says kobe shooting a lot pissed him off

Whatever, at least he finally came out and said it.

Dwight is such a baby, I can't see the Lakers backing this guy up as our star player after Kobe.

Very good NBA starter

whether howard is 100% or not I don't blame him for being pissed. kobe was clearly aiming for the scoring title despite loss after loss. that would bother any teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    whether howard is 100% or not I don't blame him for being pissed. kobe was clearly aiming for the scoring title despite loss after loss. that would bother any teammate.

Kobe doesnt care about that cheap title..

Dude is aiming for the biggest one, the championship..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KOBE143

Kobe doesnt care about that cheap title..

Dude is aiming for the biggest one, the championship..
    People forget how he could have easily won it (last season i think ?) from durant by going all out in the final game of the season.. But since the game was easily won he sat out most of the second half. He wasnt even aggressive or anything like that.

Had he wanted to he could have easily scored the 40 or whatever amount needed to beat Durant. I actually disliked that because it was within his reach and it would have been a great show of competitiveness.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    People forget how he could have easily won it (last season i think ?) from durant by going all out in the final game of the season.. But since the game was easily won he sat out most of the second half. He wasnt even aggressive or anything like that.

Had he wanted to he could have easily scored the 40 or whatever amount needed to beat Durant. I actually disliked that because it was within his reach and it would have been a great show of competitiveness.
    Glad he finally realized he doesn't stand a chance against durant this year., Either way the title is pretty stupid to have even been that close when you know KD was a much better scorer last year and it really wasn't close counting the points scored and efficiency. Kobe took 5 more shots a game and still didn't get the title

Dunking on everybody in the park

"You play with Dwight Howard you know, he's going to miss them," Kobe said. "But, at the same time, I have to find ways to still be effective. I can't allow that to affect how I play. There were a lot of times late in games where I would get upset you know, because I felt like he was costing us the game. And you know, I wanted some touches outside. Do I want touches, yeah. But, whatever I have to do to help this team win, I have to keep my mind in that area."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN

He didn't even play in that game. It was against the Kings and he could have played but decided to rest for the playoffs since he was coming back from injury.

They lost though because neither Kobe, Bynum nor Pau played in that game

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Remember when Kobe fans said his shooting didn't have ANY impact on the teams play? Or morale??
    It doesn't. The Lakers have won 5 rings with Kobe being Kobe.

This has nothing to do with morale, either. Just because Dwight is a bonafide babyback B!TCH doesn't mean Kobe's shooting affects team morale. What's impacting "team morale" is Dwight's immature, awful, puzzy ass attitude. The dude is a born loser. Mindset of a loser, work ethic of a loser, approach of a loser.

Good High School Starter AussieG's Avatar

Every teammate of Kobe thinks that.. even coaches.. it's just that few rarely ever say it.

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

The future "Man" in Laker Land. Love it.

College superstar

Not surprise by this. Finally someone speaking up on Kome. Kobe going chase another BIG out of LA...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    He didn't even play in that game. It was against the Kings and he could have played but decided to rest for the playoffs since he was coming back from injury.

They lost though because neither Kobe, Bynum nor Pau played in that game
    Thanks for that. I did forget that he didnt even play. I was having trouble recalling the details..

But it proves the point that resting or looking at the big picture has always been primary for Kobe. Despite any other issues he has like shot selection and overzealousness at the end of games.

He was more than capable of stealing that scoring title from KD.

Quote Originally Posted by therammingman
    "You play with Kobe Bryant you know, he's going to get them up," Howard said. "But, at the same time, I have to find ways to still be effective. I can't allow that to affect how I play. There were a lot of times early in the season where I would get upset you know, because I felt like he shot the ball a lot. And you know, I wanted some touches down low. Do I want touches, yeah. But, whatever I have to do to help this team win, I have to keep my mind in that area."

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...focused-season
    What he ment: Kobe is a wan*er but I`ll learn to deal with it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by White Mamba
    nothing to do with this.

I wonder what he will say if he went to brooklyn? Deron shooting too much? comon the guy is just sad and pathetic, even when kobe took just 10 shots he wasn't able to get more touches, his offensive game sucks, its that simple.

Shaq shoot much more while kobe shoot much more too, because Shaq is head and shoulders better than howard, and then some.

trade this loser.
    That's not the point he was trying to make. The point is, MJ takes a bunch of shots, but hits most of them. Kobe takes a bunch of shots, but misses most of them. If you're shot jacking, and aren't efficient, you're hurting your team. If you're shot jacking, and making most of them, you're only helping your team.

Possessed by B-Ball Ancient Legend's Avatar

Garnett was right, what a clown Howard is. Can't keep his mouth shut for long.