Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    High School Starter

Default Re: Bran ball has crippled ADs offense, turning into Miami Bosh right before our eyes

It looks like the Lakers are running the Princeton offense and the Triangle and this takes time to learn remember Scott coached The Nets and Kid to the finals and this is why everyone isn't hitting their shots and not just taking the open shots because the system is a read and cut and pass system but eventually Davis will have big games like early when they would just run iso offense or post like they did with Shaq and James is just doing a Kobe in the offense.

James can shoot and get his from anywhere but Davis is limited but is working on his fade a way
    shots instead of playing physical and getting banged up.

The system will come and then the destruction and blowouts especially the second unit with Kuz these guys with Howard will start to kill it.

My only gripe is not posting Howard up with the second unit to score easy points a`kick the ball to the open shooters or pass to the cutting players.

They should look like the old 200 Kings with Webber in a couple of months with the incredible passing and slashing and cutting and hitting the open 3 ball.

Default Re: Bran ball has crippled ADs offense, turning into Miami Bosh right before our eyes

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD
    I already seen video of you clanking jumpers in that one thread where everyone posted themselves "playing".

I've also seen your facebook, and you have Kobe jerseys. You weirdo.

Also, your sister is hot. I would love to f*ck her mouth and shoot my load into her throat.

hes actin like we didnt know his FB when he posted it here

havin any more birthday parties with the fam recently Lebron23 babyboi?

why u always have a jersey on too even when u not ballin

Quote Originally Posted by lakerstekkenn
    It looks like the Lakers are running the Princeton offense and the Triangle and this takes time to learn remember Scott coached The Nets and Kid to the finals and this is why everyone isn't hitting their shots and not just taking the open shots because the system is a read and cut and pass system but eventually Davis will have big games like early when they would just run iso offense or post like they did with Shaq and James is just doing a Kobe in the offense.

James can shoot and get his from anywhere but Davis is limited but is working on his fade a way
    shots instead of playing physical and getting banged up.

The system will come and then the destruction and blowouts especially the second unit with Kuz these guys with Howard will start to kill it.

My only gripe is not posting Howard up with the second unit to score easy points a`kick the ball to the open shooters or pass to the cutting players.

They should look like the old 200 Kings with Webber in a couple of months with the incredible passing and slashing and cutting and hitting the open 3 ball.
    good take uce

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Bran ball claiming yet another victim

agreed OP.

I'm sick of AD being held back from his formerly winning ways.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

AD has never won so much in his entire career, I think he'll be fine

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    AD has never won so much in his entire career, I think he'll be fine
    stop trolling manny.

OP is sick of AD being limited to the best record in the NBA while playing on a legit contender as the first or second option.

that's a terrible use of AD and I'm sick of it. bran ball is absolutely crippling him.

As long as the Lakers are winning, I think AD will be okay with his role.

Very good NBA starter

It's not even Bran Ball! lol

Lebron's turnovers are less...
    The lakers have multiple guys that will have 4-6 assists on most nights.

Lebron actually plays more of a team game at this stage of his career with 5-6 minute spurts of dominating offense.

Anthony Davis is actually playing similar defensive intensity to what he did at UK. He had like 4-5 blocks last game. He's a superstar but his temperament is similar to a Tim Duncan. Just wants to win.

Imagine having such a shitty brand of basketball that you somehow find a way to limit even a guy like AD.

Why am I not surprised?

Dude's playing injured, try again later

Kobe Stan

AD hasn't been healthy recently. OP wouldn't know that though.

3-time NBA All-Star

People were pretty delusional if they really thought Lebron wasn

Very good NBA starter

Chris bosh averged 25 and 10 on the Heat?

Local High School Star Ainosterhaspie's Avatar

AD plays well. Team Desperation: "AD carrying LeBron".
    AD plays poorly. Team Desperation: "LeBron diminishing AD".

No matter what, narrative is negative toward LeBron. Just a few games ago we had Team Desperation making threads about Who's carrying LeBron more, Davis or Kuzma. Then Davis has a couple low scoring games and suddenly James is crippling AD's offense. There's zero space between "diminishing" and "getting carried". The script is already written. No need to watch the games. Good stats, LeBron is beta on his own team. Bad stats, LeBron ruining great players.