Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NEVER forget da SONICS RainierBeachPoet's Avatar

Default sonic fans celebrate: i am the gadfly

last night's elimination of the okc thunder made those of us in seattle VERY happy (those of us who still watch the nba). i refer to this club as the okc inbreeders. let me be very clear: this is no knock against the fans-- i despise the owner and his organization; THEY are the "inbreeders"

until we get a team back, it will be my mission to cheer against, mock, jibe, deride, jeer, taunt these inbreeders and continue to keep the sonic memory alive

if you have any memories of the sonics AND like hip hop check out the blue scholars in this mini-movie vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJf-3...&feature=feedu

if features a seattle sonic legend-- slick watts. for you trivia buffs, slick led the nba in steals and assists in 1975-1976. the vid has a great little anecdote when bill russell coached slick in the mid 70s...

enjoy fellow ishonians!!

NEVER forget da SONICS RainierBeachPoet's Avatar

Default Re: sonic fans celebrate: i am the gadfly

am i the only one who remembers slick watts?

Banned

I was happy to see the Thunder get tossed as well. F*ck OKC!!!

Saw a basketball once Tearirrefly's Avatar

Default Wholesale SD RAM. China Factory. OEM & ODM Orders Are Offer hospitality to

GUANGZHOU ROOQU IMPORT @ EXPORT TRADING CO., LIMITED [ Manufacturer, Trading Company] has been serving the worldwide market since 2010.
    High-quality and competitive price are the advantages of our rams, therefore, we have achieved good share of market in the business circle in and out of China. We manufacture products in Guangzhou, we are have products line on computer memory modules, memory cards; memory ram, DDR & DDR2 & DDR3 for Desktop & laptops.
    Most products have attained CE and FCC certification. We have a young and energetic professional work team to offer you excellent services.
    Our culture is based on a long-lasting commitment to customer satisfaction. We are determined to produce the most advanced products with absolutely the lowest rate of return for every customer to receive the quality, performance and dependability they deserve.

Address:#422.Huangshixi Road.Baiyun.Guangzhou.510000.China
    Contact Person: Ms.Sophia Zheng
    Tel: 0086-20-87589060
    Fax: 0086-20-87589060

Email: sales@rooqu.com & info@rooqu.com

That was pretty nice. Thanks. Any word on the what that wealthy hedge fund dude is trying to do? With the Kings and Hornets finding deals, it appears that our beloved Sonics are still in the back room talking stages.

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBean
    That was pretty nice. Thanks. Any word on the what that wealthy hedge fund dude is trying to do? With the Kings and Hornets finding deals, it appears that our beloved Sonics are still in the back room talking stages.
    no word that I heard but if you check out the local news website, you can be in the "in" of the news.

King 5 (NBC afill)

Komo 4 (ABC affil)

are good sites to check.

EDIT: I found this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXAek...feature=relmfu
    Last edited by 9512; 04-16-2012 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
    last night's elimination of the okc thunder made those of us in seattle VERY happy (those of us who still watch the nba). i refer to this club as the okc inbreeders. let me be very clear: this is no knock against the fans-- i despise the owner and his organization; THEY are the "inbreeders"

until we get a team back, it will be my mission to cheer against, mock, jibe, deride, jeer, taunt these inbreeders and continue to keep the sonic memory alive

if you have any memories of the sonics AND like hip hop check out the blue scholars in this mini-movie vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJf-3...&feature=feedu

if features a seattle sonic legend-- slick watts. for you trivia buffs, slick led the nba in steals and assists in 1975-1976. the vid has a great little anecdote when bill russell coached slick in the mid 70s...

enjoy fellow ishonians!!
    Thanks for the link to the vid.

I too enjoy watching the Blunder lose. Just the look on their face of the owners is priceless and gratifying.

Quote Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
    am i the only one who remembers slick watts?

Bro...I still remember Slick and I met his son Donald when I went to the bob bender camp in the 90s.

Banned

I will be rooting against the Blunder again this playoffs.

There needs to be a do not rep Thunder avy (not going to sport it, though)

Banned

Default Re: Wholesale SD RAM. China Factory. OEM & ODM Orders Are Offer hospitality to

Quote Originally Posted by Tearirrefly
    GUANGZHOU ROOQU IMPORT @ EXPORT TRADING CO., LIMITED [ Manufacturer, Trading Company] has been serving the worldwide market since 2010.
    High-quality and competitive price are the advantages of our rams, therefore, we have achieved good share of market in the business circle in and out of China. We manufacture products in Guangzhou, we are have products line on computer memory modules, memory cards; memory ram, DDR & DDR2 & DDR3 for Desktop & laptops.
    Most products have attained CE and FCC certification. We have a young and energetic professional work team to offer you excellent services.
    Our culture is based on a long-lasting commitment to customer satisfaction. We are determined to produce the most advanced products with absolutely the lowest rate of return for every customer to receive the quality, performance and dependability they deserve.

Address:#422.Huangshixi Road.Baiyun.Guangzhou.510000.China
    Contact Person: Ms.Sophia Zheng
    Tel: 0086-20-87589060
    Fax: 0086-20-87589060

Email: sales@rooqu.com & info@rooqu.com

This should be free as a celebration to us fans.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 9512
    Bro...I still remember Slick and I met his son Donald when I went to the bob bender camp in the 90s.
    Too bad RBP has been MIA for a while.

Banned

Bump.

Hope Lakers kill the Blunder and then hope the Spurs/Grizzlies/Clippers kill the Lakers.

Good to see that Sonic fans still rep the colors at some of those OKC playoff games. The cameras always cut away quickly. But I see them. Big ups to those Sonics fans still repping the green, gold, and white.

Banned

I died a little in the inside.

I hate seeing those OKC fans happy

My only hope is to see Boston win it all!
    Last edited by 9512; 06-07-2012 at 04:55 AM.