Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Are Derrick Rose's shoes poorly designed? Or cursed?

Your mom Is poorly designed and/or cursed.

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    So much big injuries for Adidas athletes recently. Rose, Rubio, Shumpert, RG3, all ACL injuries now this dude snaps his legs in half while wearing Adidas
    Team Nike:

Oden, Rondo, Bynum, Granger, Amar'e, Barbosa, Stephen Curry (not injured, but history of ankle problems. Must be the bad ankle support Nike shoes have )
    Last edited by gyu; 04-01-2013 at 10:44 AM.

NBA lottery pick

This was a freak injury... Soccer players contort their legs like crazy all the time.

However, them D. Rose shoes are a little iffy.

Saw a basketball once

Rubio snapped his ACL in Nikes, people conveniently remember he moved to Adidas after but not remember he was with Nike when it happened.

nikes always use airsoles in the front and rear to cushion impact. adidas just use foam. no impact absorbing design

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    nikes always use airsoles in the front and rear to cushion impact. adidas just use foam. no impact absorbing design
    Thankyou mr. materials engineer

Quote Originally Posted by IknowU
    go back to the posting on nickelodeon forums.

Quote Originally Posted by IknowU
    Jizz is the worst kind of mixture of ignorance and arrogance. No education, no self taught book knowledge, yet always willing to type stupid shit with his man pleasing fingers. What a POS.

"I'm not black don't neg."

You're a certified dumbass. Why on earth do you have to follow the Bulls?

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    Jizz is the worst kind of mixture of ignorance and arrogance. No education, no self taught book knowledge, yet always willing to type stupid shit with his man pleasing fingers. What a POS.

"I'm not black don't neg."

You're a certified dumbass. Why on earth do you have to follow the Bulls?
    because im actually from chicago. and your from utah from what i recall? lol youre already flaming, what a little girl.

wild 100s theres a wild 100s in Utah? HAHA. fake ass donkey

any dumb monkey could join the military. LOL
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 04-01-2013 at 11:45 AM.

because im actually from chicago. and your from utah from what i recall? lol youre already flaming, what a little girl.

wild 100s theres a wild 100s in Utah? HAHA. fake ass donkey

any dumb monkey could join the military. LOL
    And there it is. When he gets exposed he resorts to racial insults.

You ain't from the Chi man you an insecure kid who couldn't come out to play in the suburbs because brothers was punking you and now you like to talk down to blacks and about blacks to make yourself feel better.....over the net of course cuz them guys would j down on you with furious anger if you called them out their names in real life.

Adidas gave Rose hundreds of millions of dollars and your CPS educated ass thinks you know something their scientists don't?

That's the shit that bothers me even more than you disrespecting my service, more than you calling me a monkey, more than a wack excuse of a man prepping my team.

You ain't smart man, you never have been. You always been a chump too I can tell.

I'm glad I'm here in Utah for right now, it is a great place to concentrate on school (double major....that will be three degrees buddy, lord willin), it doesn't faze me that you say I'm from here. I have more Chicago juju running through my veins than you ever will.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    And there it is. When he gets exposed he resorts to racial insults.

You ain't from the Chi man you an insecure kid who couldn't come out to play in the suburbs because brothers was punking you and now you like to talk down to blacks and about blacks to make yourself feel better.....over the net of course cuz them guys would j down on you with furious anger if you called them out their names in real life.

Adidas gave Rose hundreds of millions of dollars and your CPS educated ass thinks you know something their scientists don't?

That's the shit that bothers me even more than you disrespecting my service, more than you calling me a monkey, more than a wack excuse of a man prepping my team.

You ain't smart man, you never have been. You always been a chump too I can tell.

I'm glad I'm here in Utah for right now, it is a great place to concentrate on school (double major....that will be three degrees buddy, lord willin), it doesn't faze me that you say I'm from here. I have more Chicago juju running through my veins than you ever will.
    actually i wasnt being racial when using the term " dumb monkey's", we've had this convo before. but if you want to throw insults and then cry when u receive them back thats your problem. i could careless about youre service if you want to disrespect me. double majors, triple majors that the gov is paying partially for and you still dont have a job. while i graduated highschool and have had my own business since i was 20. making more money then you could ever go to school for 10 years for. my tax money pays for your financial aid and government assistance. your really doing it up for your life to call someone like me dumb and stupid.

btw i come from smart people, not common folk like you. my family consists of doctors pharmacist, engineers and entrepreneurs .
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 04-01-2013 at 12:20 PM.

Cursed. Traded his soul for an unwarranted MVP, this is what happened.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Are these Adidas right here? If so, they look awful. Looks like his foot is about to roll over.

actually i wasnt being racial when using the term " dumb monkey's", we've had this convo before. but if you want to throw insults and then cry when u receive them back thats your problem. i could careless about youre service if you want to disrespect me. double majors, triple majors that the gov is paying partially for and you still dont have a job. while i graduated highschool and have had my own business since i was 20. making more money then you could ever go to school for 10 years for. my tax money pays for your financial aid and government assistance. your really doing it up for your life to call someone like me dumb and stupid.

btw i come from smart people, not common folk like you. my family consists of doctors pharmacist, engineers and entrepreneurs .

My moms made too much money for financial aid fool I was a national Buckeye scholar, then I went to the military. Never had to take one cent of financial aid boi.

You act like starting a business makes you better than somebody, like your folks having pretty common jobs like an engineer or pharmacists makes them better than anyone....this is America man those jobs don't make your family royal or special for that matter.

I'm glad youre making money and have your shit together but my advice to you is stfu and take your dumb ass to school anyone with a brain can tell you're drawing conclusion from insufficient research.

Do you know how many players from different brands injure themselves? What type of injuries were sustained exactly? How many adidas wearers have never had any problems?

You always talk big shit but never have strong supporting statements....because you're a lazy pos who just likes to sound smart quite frankly.

And you own and run your own business?

You. With no help from your parents or family started from the bottom and are making more money than a college grad could (not knowing my major or field)?

More flimsy bushit by the non black guy who was negged into a red abyss.

Quote Originally Posted by 3peated
    Cursed. Traded his soul for an unwarranted MVP, this is what happened.
    I was mad but this is kinda funny.

Even funnier is Nathan jizzle thinks he gets negged because ppl think he is black, however everyone knows I'm black (and a bit seneitive when it comes to black issues), a few mfers straight up HATE me (ayeee it is what it is) and I still get more respect/reps/love than him.

People dont neg you because they think Ur black buddy. They neg you because you suck at the internet.