Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223

Default Re: Projecting LeBrons 2010 Destination.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathius
    Just an FYI, you're going on my ignore list to save my sanity.

There are a LOT of posters on this board who think Lebron is going to Brooklyn, and that's ok. But none of them.... NONE of them, are as obnoxious as you are.

Mathius
    Like I would pm you anyway...
    It's obnoxious because you are afraid it is going to happen..
    A lot of Cleveland fans dont like you either, they say you are a cranky old man... I rather be disliked by other teams fans than my own teams fans lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
    A lot of Cleveland fans dont like you either, they say you are a cranky old man... I rather be disliked by other teams fans than my own teams fans lol

BTW this reminds me of the Cheers episode where the French guy (Nets)keeps telling Woody (Mathius) he's going to steal his girlfriend (LBJ) and Woody felt both pissed and helpless.

"I'm going to steal your girlfriend, Mathius!"

Default Re: The Official Lebron James 2010 prediction thread

Unless something unusual happens, like Cavs winning a title or Cavs getting another superstar (e.g. Dwight Howard)...., there is no doubt in my mind Lebron is going to New York. The only question is if its Nets or Knicks.....

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
    Being on someone's ignore list has nothing to do with PMs. It means that every one of your posts will be blocked out so that Mathius doesn't have to endure your constant pining for LeBron.

Another two years of this?

Next year LeBron takes over period.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

I've posted about this at least 100x. It just doesn't seem to sink in with people. They want to believe the clause is there, so they continue on, repeating the same bullsh#t over and over.
    I think people notice it but to trust the word of a reporter, even if he is close to Lebron, is not my cup of tea.

I'm just gonna keep praying he comes to Phoenix. I heard he has a clause in his RayBan contract that if he plays in Phoenix, it would add 30 mil to his contract.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by statman32
    I think people notice it but to trust the word of a reporter, even if he is close to Lebron, is not my cup of tea.

I'm just gonna keep praying he comes to Phoenix. I heard he has a clause in his RayBan contract that if he plays in Phoenix, it would add 30 mil to his contract.

I think LeBron could probably buy RayBan for $30 million. :)

You AREN'T going to trust the word of THE reporter who is the foremost authority on everything related to LeBron but you would continue to believe the idea that there is a clause in his Nike contract that was contrived by reporters who aren't in 'the know'? That doesn't make any sense to me.

Windhorst is 100% reliable when it comes to LeBron. He is really the only reporter that is in James' inner circle.

High School Varsity 6th Man schyza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Brian Windhorst of the Akron Beacon Journal is the closest journalist to LeBron James. During LeBron's last contract negotiation, he reported many, many times that there is no such clause in LeBron's Nike contract.

The quote that I have is from his blog. Unfortunately, I don't have a link because they don't keep two year old blogs at the Akron Beacon Journal website. But, he has said, in no uncertain terms, that the supposed Nike escalator in LeBron's contract is nonsense.

Here is what he wrote in his blog:

I've posted about this at least 100x. It just doesn't seem to sink in with people. They want to believe the clause is there, so they continue on, repeating the same bullsh#t over and over.

Cool thanks for naming your source I was asking an honest question not sure if you noticed but I’ve been on this board just 2 months shy of you but still don’t even have 1000 post because I rarely find time to post with work and a 1 year old son so sorry if you “posted about this at least 100x” I just must have missed it and to be honest I have never read that piece of the story. Defiantly interesting but I still will wait to see what James decides to do since this is coming from a local media source which don’t always tend to be to reliable.

If in 2010 the Cav’s have a better team than the Knicks or Nets but he jumps ship and goes to NY then I will still have to lean towards the clause was real despite all the denial. Like I have said I know Nike wouldn’t admit it and being that James is trying to become some sports mogul billionaire I doubt he would admit it either so the fact that his local media is denying it isn’t much of a surprise only time will tell by his actions. I do hope for Cleveland’s sake he stays that town seems to have the worst sports luck but since I know for dam sure he would never be sporting my team’s jersey I won’t lose any sleep over it, with my son I need all the sleep I can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Run&Gun=Fun
    So Lebron 23...Are you doing to ditch the Cavs when Lebron does in 2 years?

Or are you going to stick with them?

Anyone think trading Lebron is an option?

I mean he could net alot if a deal was made now.

2 young stars, a former all star and some first rounders in a multiple team trade?

Cuz right now the Cavs suck minus Lebron and are getting worse with aging players.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I am still supporting the Cavaliers. Last year i started 79 games Thread about the Cavs in the Main NBA Forum, and even though LBJ is temporarily out with an injury i still watched the game between the Sonics and the Cavs because i have been a Cavaliers fan since they drafted Dajuan Wagner.

and i am watching Classic Cavaliers game in NBA TV

lebron23 used to be a Cavs fan?!

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    lebron23 used to be a Cavs fan?!