Default Arron Afflalo has agreed to a two-year, $25M deal with the Kings

Arron Afflalo has agreed to a two-year, $25M deal with the Kings, league source tells @TheVertical.

Not a bad deal at all.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Re: Arron Afflalo has agreed to a two-year, $25M deal with the Kings

The Lakers should have brought him back to LA instead of signing Mosgov.

kobe/curry fam takes another L!!

Good college starter Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

guess that means Kings have given up on Ben Mac. Solid money for the player, though wasn't a gaping need (like PG, PF, and 1st rnd picks are). But I guess Kings will take whatever they can get...

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    The Lakers should have brought him back to LA instead of signing Mosgov.
    Or signing Deng whos is probably a slightly better player but not at twice the years and almost 1.5 times the salary.

Kings are having a solid offseason IMO. All they need to do is unload one of their bigs like Koufus ( who is only making 8-9 million whic is a steal in today's NBA) and/or Maclemore for a PG and they will be a better team.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBballer
    Kings are having a solid offseason IMO. All they need to do is unload one of their bigs like Koufus ( who is only making 8-9 million whic is a steal in today's NBA) and/or Maclemore for a PG and they will be a better team.
    I think that'll have to wait til mid-season. I've looked everywhere for a team who needs a C and also has a PG to spare (in my efforts to find trading partner for Cousins) and the only teams are LAL (lol), Miami (but not anymore), Dallas (can't offer enough), and maybe Houston. Unless it's a much larger deal w/ many more players or a 3rd team.

W/ FAcy developing now, there's really no sensible trade the Kings can make. F*cking idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak
    I think that'll have to wait til mid-season. I've looked everywhere for a team who needs a C and also has a PG to spare (in my efforts to find trading partner for Cousins) and the only teams are LAL (lol), Miami (but not anymore), Dallas (can't offer enough), and maybe Houston. Unless it's a much larger deal w/ many more players or a 3rd team.

W/ FAcy developing now, there's really no sensible trade the Kings can make. F*cking idiots.
    I wonder if a three way deal with Timberwolves is possible for Rubio.

Yes, rumors they were seeking Waiters for huge money.

Weird move from Afflalo. Feel like he could've got more money and on a better team.

wow and on the 2nd year only 1.5m is guaranteed. huge.s

Quote Originally Posted by ALBballer
    I wonder if a three way deal with Timberwolves is possible for Rubio.
    I could dig it.

I like it

The Sacramento Kings (on July 9) signed free agent guards Arron Afflalo and Garrett Temple and forwards Matt Barnes and Anthony Tolliver, according to Vice President of Basketball Operations and General Manager Vlade Divac.

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=19477