Quote Originally Posted by 3LiftHeatCurse
    You call me fake? this is my profile on the nba.com official heat forums

http://fans.heat.nba.com/community/i...liftheatcurse/

OWNED BITCH

Been a Heat fan longer than you know how to wipe your butt
    FAKE

Default Re: ESPN Los Angeles : "Nobody wants to play with Kobe"

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    Great write up bro respect what you wrote.

Very true when you put it in to that perspective.

All I'm saying though is the Kobe way did work. You just have the right egos in line. Or maybe a coach who could keep everything in check like Phil who coaches people in to roles.
    Yea, I wasn't really bashing Kobe, just stating the fact that right now it's all different with divas like Howard and other scumbags like Harden, Paul Williams, Wade and some others. They all want to do their own thing and play ball on the side, not compete and deal with egos on the court like men.

Howard wants to keep making babies with different women while being liked by everyone in NBA and smiling all day like a retard.

Harden wants to party all night with strippers and make it rain, no time for championships.

Williams is a crybaby bitch that thinks shit gotta fall on him. Paul is the same and bitch and moans when things don't go his way, same with Wade, just add dressing like a woman to his list.

Right now, only people that I can see in their eyes are willing to work hard and compete with all their strength for a ring are Westbrook, Duncan, Dirk, Durant, Lebron and Kobe. Rest of the "stars" seem to be distracted.

But in Kobe's case he can't find a partner that will match up with his personality, or a good enough coach. Lebron/Durant though are focused and in the perfect situation.

Local High School Star 3LiftHeatCurse's Avatar

Great write up bro respect what you wrote.

Very true when you put it in to that perspective.

All I'm saying though is the Kobe way did work. You just have the right egos in line. Or maybe a coach who could keep everything in check like Phil who coaches people in to roles.

Bit honestly I liked the 80's best. It just brings better comp when teams don't like each other. Just watching the bad boy Pistons vs Jordan's Bulls or Celts and Lakers....just better overall comp IMO.
    Don't bring Phil Jackson's name into this. He hated Kobe.

PHIL JACKSON -

“Earlier this week at El Segundo there was an incident at practice. On the way to the court, I asked Kobe, still nursing a sore shoulder, if he was up to doing a little running. Sure, he responded, as soon as he finished his treatment. Almost an hour went by, and there was no Kobe sighting. Finally, with an ice pack on his shoulder, he took a seat on the sideline. It began to dawn on me that contrary to what he had told me, Kobe had no intention of running. After practice I followed Kobe to the training room, asking him why he lied to me. He was being sarcastic, he said. Wrong answer. I told him that he needed to treat me with respect, not sarcasm. I turned and walked away, heading to the coaches’ locker room. A minute later I heard him cursing in the training room in front of the players, though I couldn’t make out the exact words….Now I was the one who was angry. I went upstairs to see Mitch in his office. Wasting no time, I went off on a tirade about the need to deal Kobe before the trading deadline in mid-February. “I won’t coach this team next year if he is still here,” I said emphatically. “He won’t listen to anyone. I’ve had it with this kid.” My monologue-Mitch barely said a word at first-reminded me of similar eruption in the middle of my first year when I presented what I thought was a very logical argument for trading Kobe at that time. “Everyone says what a mature person this kid is,” I said. “He’s not mature at all.” The deal I had in mind was Kobe to Phoenix for Jason Kidd and Shawn Marion.”

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Ankles
    Wow calm down there grandpa, you might give yourself a heart attack.

What you fail to realize is that NBA is just an emotionless organization, when an owner trades a franchise player that stayed loyal to his team through the bad and the good, no one says anything. Pierce just got dumped after 15 years of service. It's just business. But when a player decides to make his own decisions in FREE AGENCY it's suddenly a crime against humanity and ultimate treachery. What exactly is wrong with giving yourself the best chance to win? Isn't that what Kobe was after when he demanded a trade when Lakers weren't contending? Oh wait let me guess that's different.

All these millionaire athletes already "made it", they couldn't give two shits about what the average fan considers honorable or "the right way" when it's just a bunch of men bouncing a ball around a court for our entertainment. If you want to win, you take it into your hands not sit on your ass while a front office that may be mentally challenged is making all the wrong moves or no moves at all.

It's time for you to come out of the dark ages and accept the fact that colleagues don't have to be enemies to compete fiercely in the playoffs. Didn't you see Spurs/Heat this year? Neither team ever trash talked or disrespected each other, yet we saw the most competitive and entertaining Finals in a decade. That "buddy buddy shit" is called mutual respect and admiration for talent and skill, something Kobe never quite learned. He always had to be the center of attention and "The Man", he always had to prove to everyone SOMETHING. That just screams childhood insecurity and self esteem issues. If you actually read and research what Shaq and Kobe' Laker teammates have to say about how he behaved during those years you would actually realize why he is in his current position. Kobe was always a distant loner that didn't like being "buddy buddy". There is nothing wrong communicating and socializing with your fellow ballers, you don't have to be a dick like Jordan to everyone to be considered a great player. That's what Kobe never understood, in his mind he has to emulate EVERYTHING about Jordan, even down to the dickhead attitude and personality.

[QUOTE=3LiftHeatCurse]Don't bring Phil Jackson's name into this. He hated Kobe.

PHIL JACKSON -

Local High School Star 3LiftHeatCurse's Avatar

That's why he came back to coach him to 2 more titles and still might come back again??

they paid him $10 mil a year to come back and "fix things" with kobe.

That why he came back
    Last edited by 3LiftHeatCurse; 06-28-2013 at 09:34 AM.

Whenever I hear stuff like this about Kobe I always think about Gasol. Poor Pau who's like Kobe's punching bag. How many times has Kobe shit on him publicly?
    Last edited by Nash; 06-28-2013 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Yea, I wasn't really bashing Kobe, just stating the fact that right now it's all different with divas like Howard and other scumbags like Harden, Paul Williams, Wade and some others. They all want to do their own thing and play ball on the side, not compete and deal with egos on the court like men.

Howard wants to keep making babies with different women while being liked by everyone in NBA and smiling all day like a retard

Harden wants to party all night with strippers and make it rain, no time for championships.

Williams is a crybaby bitch that thinks shit gotta fall on him. Paul is the same and bitch and moans when things don't go his way, same with Wade, just add dressing like a woman to his list.

Right now, only people that I can see in their eyes are willing to work hard and compete with all their strength for a ring are Westbrook, Duncan, Dirk, Durant, Lebron and Kobe. Rest of the "stars" seem to be distracted.

But in Kobe's case he can't find a partner that will match up with his personality, or a good enough coach. Lebron/Durant though are focused and in the perfect situation.
    Remember Shaq was in that distracted crowd before. Hopefully some of those players grow up like Shaq did. Howard as well...would be good for the league. Kobe now is older and wiser. And maybe will learn a whole lot from last years experience. I think him and Howarf have a new found respect for each other despite what the press is saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Whenever I hear stuff like this about Kobe I always think about Gasol. Poor Pau who's like Kobe's punching bag. How many times has Kobe shit on him publicly?
    Please explain. Kobe has done nothing but support Gasol even saying he is a Laker as long as I am.
    They have two titles together...again please explain because like most agenda folks you are talking out of your a$$.

Please explain. Kobe has done nothing but support Gasol even saying he is a Laker as long as I am.
    They have two titles together...again please explain because like most agenda folks you are talking out of your a$$.
    http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...pau-gasol-loss

Also I remember him telling Gasol "I want you to be the black swan, not the white swan" when that movie came out, basically referring to Pau as soft and wanting him to play tougher. It's Kobe's way of motivating his teammates usually, but most of the time it comes off as a douche comment and hurts poor Pau's feeling probably. He is a gentle lama after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashty
    Nothing new here, I always knew that he is the worst teammate ever, and that team barely misses him when his injured because no one likes to play with him.

Shaq years(not counting first two Kobe's seasons because he wasn't a starter)

With Kobe: 285-126 (.693)
    Without Kobe: 33-16 (.673)

With Shaq: 292-110 (.726)
    Without Shaq: 26-32 (.448)

Middle 3 years

With Kobe: 112-111 (.502)
    Without Kobe: 9-14 (.391)

With Odom: 106-94 (.530)
    Without Odom: 15-31 (.326)

Gasol years

With Kobe: 308-147 (.677)
    Without Kobe: 14-7 (.667)

With Gasol: 257-112 (.696)
    Without Gasol: 35-26 (.574)
    If you're really using those stats to judge Kobe then you are an idiot

This was blatantly obvious to anyone that's not an idiot fanboy. Kobe's game and personality just doesn't translate into people wanting to play with him. How many times have we heard this from people he's played with? Shaq, Malone, Bynum, Dwight, Phil (who skewered him but came back for the money. You KNOW deep down Phil doesn't like Kobe). There have been other lesser players, both on his team and off that have talked about what an ass he is. Andrew Bogut:

[B]"There's no one I really hate, but Kobe [Bryant] had a demeanor of being very cocky," he said. "What happened with Shaq. . . . If I had a chance to play with Shaq or Tim, if they told me to buy them groceries, I don't care, I buy them groceries. It's a gift to play with somebody like that. Kobe is probably one of the guys that, everybody knows it, he's got that cocky arrogance to him, everything has to surround around him the whole time. Otherwise, he doesn't function. That's the biggest example.

I usually hit open layups

Why are some people in here only referring to the old stories about Kobe in regards to his relationship with Phil Jackson? We all know Kobe could be a knucklehead when he was younger, but to say he is the same person and teammate today is simply not true. But hey, don't take it from me, take it from a person who should know better than anyone in regards to this topic; Phil Jackson.

[quote]Jackson took an extra step during the height of the Bryant-Shaquille O

So did they poll every player in the league?

Not sure how this isn't speculation.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    but now with Superteams you need to recruit and try to get along with other big ego stars. Kobe failed to do that with Howard
    Lebron forced Wade and Bosh into secondary roles. And it wasn't even his team to begin with. At least Kobe is open about his intentions.