Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default should dwyane wades resurection/take over/heat streak cost lebron mvp?

i mean common.. the heat are a near 60 win team without lebron

more deserving guys out there with less help

its not the "most efficient per of the year award" or "best player award"

its the most valuable player to your team award... lebron isnt as valuable as many others to his respective team

Default Re: should dwyane wades resurection/take over/heat streak cost lebron mvp?

Lebron is the MVP , I'm sorry Kenneth. He is clearly the best player in the league. That is just a fact we have to accept right now

Default Re: should dwyane wades resurection/take over/heat streak cost lebron mvp?

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    Lebron is the MVP , I'm sorry Kenneth. He is clearly the best player in the league. That is just a fact we have to accept right now
    Shaq has 1 MVP

Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan cotdt's Avatar

MVP is usually about the best player on the best team. It's going to be Lebron unless Miami starts losing and OKC goes on a long winning streak to finish ahead of Miami.

He's playing on a stacked team, that was the reason they did not to give more to Shaq & Kobe. MVP award is a JOKE.

Be that as it may, who else would you give it to? Westbrook has been playing just as well as Durant lately AND Parker is out w/ an injury.

National High School Star

LeBron is the reason for Wade's resurgence. LeBron gets all of defensive attention, and he creates easy buckets for Wade.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    how many times has the best player in the league won mvp over the last 2 decades

1993 barkley ( best player jordan )
    1995 robinson ( best player hakeem )
    1997 malone ( best player jordan )
    1999 malone ( best player shaq )
    2001 iverson ( best player shaq )
    2002 duncan ( best player shaq )
    2003 duncan ( best player kobe )
    2005 nash ( best player duncan*kobe injured )
    2006 nash ( best player kobe )
    2007 dirk ( best player kobe )
    2011 rose ( best player lebron )

when has mvp ever been about "the best stats/player" until the past few seasons.. they just wanna change the criteria so lebron gets more mvps than mj

Good High School Starter truhooper's Avatar

you're so mad

Every legit MVP candidate this season plays on a great team. Not sure why Lebron would be the only one penalized for it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by truhooper
    you're so mad
    ya so

being mad about being mad is sooo 2011 bro

you missed that meme era i guess

i'm mad as hell :P

the media is ruining the prestige of the award.

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Lol this dude, I swear. So salty. I love it.

Banned

not even michael jordan managed 4 mvps in 5 years. and he had the best stats/per was considered the best player from 88-93 ( 6 years )

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
    LeBron is the reason for Wade's resurgence. LeBron gets all of defensive attention, and he creates easy buckets for Wade.
    lol, that goes completely both ways. Lebron doesn't face double teams anymore, you think he's shooting 56% by accident?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible
    Lol this dude, I swear. So salty. I love it.

i am .. it isnt fair for guys like kobe/hakeem/shaq who should all have multiple mvps

theyre raping the award

again. the UMAD thing is played out. i can be mad if i want. its a legitimate case

the media has ruined the best regular season award in my fav sport. i should be mad. its like throwing acid on a new borns face.