Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default (Unconfirmed) Brook Lopez done for year with stress fracture on foot

Evan Roberts ‏@JoeandEvan 1m

Oh boy RT @Gary_Tanguay: NBA source tells me Brook Lopez of the Nets is done for the year. Broken foot. East continues to get worse.

Hopefully unfounded.

Default Re: (Unconfirmed) Brook Lopez done for year with stress fracture on foot

Source is not a bad source btw, but it's not a Nets source. Might be speculating because Lopez didn't speak to the media and was pretty much "snuck out the back door".

We'll know soon.

Default Re: (Unconfirmed) Brook Lopez done for year with stress fracture on foot

Wow, this is awful news. Brook is turning into Yao Ming part 2 with these foot injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Evan Roberts ‏@JoeandEvan 1m

Oh boy RT @Gary_Tanguay: NBA source tells me Brook Lopez of the Nets is done for the year. Broken foot. East continues to get worse.

Hopefully unfounded.
    good! I never wish injury on anyone but I hope Evan Roberts and the rest of his Net cronnies are in TOTAL SUFFER MODE. I hope they have to suffer. GO ON AND SUFFER- go on - suffer!

Remember this gem of a rant by Mrs. Evan Roberts when the nets traded for the pierce/kg/terry? Remember how he shot his load so quick...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pawvJOw-IV8

Lad

LeCurse continues!

Quote Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
    good! I never wish injury on anyone but I hope Evan Roberts and the rest of his Net cronnies are in TOTAL SUFFER MODE. I hope they have to suffer. GO ON AND SUFFER- go on - suffer!

Remember this gem of a rant by Mrs. Evan Roberts when the nets traded for the pierce/kg/terry? Remember how he shot his load so quick...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pawvJOw-IV8
    I think your anger is unfounded. He had a happy moment, OMG. He's literally the only person on the media in NY bashing the Nets after every lost, most people just ignore them or (amazingly) say they've turned some sort of corner. He's the only person who mentioned the Wizard loss, and if Brook isn't hurt, will be the only person mentioning last night's loss.

The draft picks <3

I think your anger is unfounded. He had a happy moment, OMG. He's literally the only person on the media in NY bashing the Nets after every lost, most people just ignore them or (amazingly) say they've turned some sort of corner.
    Evan is a fake tough guy on the radio. When he is not bashing the callers, he is complaining how women always reject him. DUH, look at you! Ya nasty and you're a dirty Jets/Nets fan. GO ON AND SUFFER, go into total SUFFER mode

Local High School Star The JKidd Kid's Avatar

Not from a legitimate source and none of the Nets writers have acknowledged it yet. I doubt (hope) it isn't true. We need his trade value.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
    Evan is a fake tough guy on the radio. When he is not bashing the callers, he is complaining how women always reject him. DUH, look at you! Ya nasty and you're a dirty Jets/Nets fan. GO ON AND SUFFER, go into total SUFFER mode
    You're funny. I don't agree but whatever...

wouldnt be surprised if this makes the nets better

Quote Originally Posted by The JKidd Kid
    Not from a legitimate source and none of the Nets writers have acknowledged it yet. I doubt (hope) it isn't true. We need his trade value.
    He's a legit source. He might be wrong but he's a proffessional who works on TV and covers the teams on the East Coast. Don't give the impression he's Incarcerated Bob.

That said, better sources have been wrong and very wrong. The longer nothing comes out from a Nets site though would make me concerned.

The sound of a champagne bottle popping was just heard from Lebron's house.

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    wouldnt be surprised if this makes the nets better
    No, they lose almost every time he doesn't play.

Local High School Star The JKidd Kid's Avatar

He's a legit source. He might be wrong but he's a proffessional who works on TV and covers the teams on the East Coast. Don't give the impression he's Incarcerated Bob.

That said, better sources have been wrong and very wrong. The longer nothing comes out from a Nets site though would make me concerned.
    What I mean is that he doesn't have any connection to the Nets that I know of and hasn't reported anything about the Nets, ever.