Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Chris Bosh 'The Flash King Boshtrich' showed us his fury tonight!

When Bosh puts up these numbers without the rest of the Heatles, I believe he should be traded along with a draft pick or two for a passing point, Deron Williams. Being the star of the Nets, he would be playing like this a lot.

The Boshtrich is the god!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    ....not in the Finals vs Dirk
    Chris bosh wasn't the issue in the finals

Dirk killed everybody last season.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Chris bosh wasn't the issue in the finals

Dirk killed everybody last season.
    He was part of the problem. The main problem was LBJ, of course, but Bosh didnt' help much. There was one game Bosh was just unbelievably bad in (can't remember what game though...). Anyways, yeah, Bosh is a very good player, not a true number one option, but an excellent number two.

Decent college freshman InfiniteBaskets's Avatar

It's funny how people want to say Bosh doesn't fit the persona of the leader of a championship team when people were saying the same thing about Dirk for the past five years. Winning changes everything.

Fuck you Shaq.

Banned

no way this team is getting beaten in the finals again... jsut no way.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteBaskets
    It's funny how people want to say Bosh doesn't fit the persona of the leader of a championship team when people were saying the same thing about Dirk for the past five years. Winning changes everything.

The difference is that Dirk has been consistent throughout his career, regardless of the "choker" label. Bosh was more hype than consistency. He was in Toronto, and really did nothing for that team. Dirk IS the Mavs franchise player, moreso than ever now. You can't even try to compare them to each other.

The difference is that Dirk has been consistent throughout his career, regardless of the "choker" label. Bosh was more hype than consistency. He was in Toronto, and really did nothing for that team. Dirk IS the Mavs franchise player, moreso than ever now. You can't even try to compare them to each other.
    What you on about, Bosh WAS their franchise player when he was in toronto. He wasnt as good as dirk but he was their best player

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by shootingcomets
    What you on about, Bosh WAS their franchise player when he was in toronto. He wasnt as good as dirk but he was their best player

Anybody trying to compare Dirk and Bosh has NO CLUE of what they're talking about. Yeah, Bosh was the franchise player for the Raptors.....and.....?!

Dirk was labeled a choker for how many years, now. But like I previously said he has been consistent. What did Bosh do for Toronto?!

Like I also previously said, you CAN'T compare the two

Anybody trying to compare Dirk and Bosh has NO CLUE of what they're talking about. Yeah, Bosh was the franchise player for the Raptors.....and.....?!

Dirk was labeled a choker for how many years, now. But like I previously said he has been consistent. What did Bosh do for Toronto?!
    Took them to the playoffs for the first time ever for the franchise in 5 years.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsGame
    Took them to the playoffs for the first time ever for the franchise in 5 years.

Dirk CONSISTENTLY took the Mavs to the playoffs also, and again was ALWAYS their most consistent player. Yeah, they kept getting bounced out the playoffs, but again Dirk was STILL consistent. After a few playoff eliminations, Bosh left Toronto for Miami while Dirk is still a Mav, so please keep TRYING to connect dots with lines that CLEARLY aren't there.

Try again
    Last edited by LakersReign; 01-06-2012 at 03:16 PM.

Local High School Star Harrison_Barnes's Avatar

Nice to see Bosh have a big game. He tends to get overlooked playing next to Wade and Lebron.

Dunking on everybody in the park shallehalle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    When Bosh puts up these numbers without the rest of the Heatles, I believe he should be traded along with a draft pick or two for a passing point, Deron Williams. Being the star of the Nets, he would be playing like this a lot.
    Deron is playing like a total bum this season, and by the way Heat need a C, not a PG