Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Smile Theoo basketballs school

Hello guys these is serious threads to only serious postss!!! these is my now basketballs school to ish. there many peoples here who do a posts "ISH is sucking , the do a none brain posts , where brain posts??""" and is true , there is a dumb fk** postings many , but a great modertator. i think to myself why there none rain posts the cant not make more ? and i have a lightbulps to my head , how the do da brain posts if there dont not learn brain posts.. so a here to my basketballs schools i will make a teaching. if the peoples are want these thread i well make a new teachings every sunday!!! here a first lessons:

#1 a lesson , 4 points plays

" If the shooter makes their free throws he will have scored four points in a single play, hence the terminology.
    In basketball, a four-point play is the rare occasion when an offensive player shoots and makes a three-point field goal while simultaneously being hit"

yes your read to these right , there can make a FOUR POITNS TO A SINGLE SHOTS . how the do these , a shot nothing and the net for half court?? no these a none brain posts to say , but a nice guess!!! there can not only make a 2 points , not only 3 points but a 4 points !!! these is a shoter shot a 3pt shots to a foul!! and then there do freethrow and these mean that there is 4 points to a 3 pt shots in one play . now these a VERY HARD TO SHOTS!!! so to only if your haave a much confidense to your shots , and maker a huge play to win game.

Believe

Default Re: Theoo basketballs school

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    Hello guys these is serious threads to only serious postss!!! these is my now basketballs school to ish. there many peoples here who do a posts "ISH is sucking , the do a none brain posts , where brain posts??""" and is true , there is a dumb fk** postings many , but a great modertator. i think to myself why there none rain posts the cant not make more ? and i have a lightbulps to my head , how the do da brain posts if there dont not learn brain posts.. so a here to my basketballs schools i will make a teaching. if the peoples are want these thread i well make a new teachings every sunday!!! here a first lessons:

#1 a lesson , 4 points plays

" If the shooter makes their free throws he will have scored four points in a single play, hence the terminology.
    In basketball, a four-point play is the rare occasion when an offensive player shoots and makes a three-point field goal while simultaneously being hit"

yes your read to these right , there can make a FOUR POITNS TO A SINGLE SHOTS . how the do these , a shot nothing and the net for half court?? no these a none brain posts to say , but a nice guess!!! there can not only make a 2 points , not only 3 points but a 4 points !!! these is a shoter shot a 3pt shots to a foul!! and then there do freethrow and these mean that there is 4 points to a 3 pt shots in one play . now these a VERY HARD TO SHOTS!!! so to only if your haave a much confidense to your shots , and maker a huge play to win game.
    Excellent brain post my erudite friend. I will pass this info along at my next autistic basketball league game

Banned

Theoo is nothing now

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete44
    Theoo is nothing now
    RIP Theoo/NauraDude(or whatever the **** it is)

what is this? a school for retards?

This is fked up in so many levels, I don't know where to start... Is there a maximum iq ceiling of 15 required to attend your school?

Quote Originally Posted by selrahc
    Be quiet and take a seat young man. You're late for class again.

Is this the result of glue sniffing while pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Is this the result of glue sniffing while pregnant?
    Wouldn't be my guess, but we're on a similar path with our observation.

Quote Originally Posted by kmartshopper
    Excellent brain post my erudite friend. I will pass this info along at my next autistic basketball league game
    thnx men

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    This is fked up in so many levels, I don't know where to start... Is there a maximum iq ceiling of 15 required to attend your school?
    wtf*** is these negative to these thread ??? i try to make a peoples here have a BRAIN POSTING , that the do complain to that people just say a fk** shit. these posts just confirm to me that there need mo re lesonss to the people the dont not a fk** about basketball if your dont not want learn get fk** out these thread!! next lesson well be shoting a jumpshot

hey who fk** change to my titel ???? thats is fk** rude to my posting that the do it without a any permission why fk*** your to that , who is these ??? who stalk to me ?? jeff your do this?
    Last edited by Theoo; 04-02-2013 at 10:18 PM.

Made that high school varsity squad Booz Vivic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    RIP Theoo/NauraDude(or whatever the **** it is)

Dude you mental??? They're not the same guy pretty obvious. I've been following these accusations and they're often online even on the same time. How could that be if it is the same guy??

Pretty obviously two different personas.

Keep up the good work Theoo. Though Budadiiii isn't a fan he is an idiot and I'm a fan and I'm not an idiot.

you cant make 4 points in a shot, you can make 4 points in a play.

We the apprenticeship shalt eternally cherish, cultivate and tribute thou principles oh almighty Theoo.

May thine jumpballtip bless us all.

Learning to shoot layups

It must be difficult to purposely put all those spelling and grammatical errors in there.

Quote Originally Posted by selrahc
    Yeah, you better sit the **** down.