View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 11:45 AM   #494
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Default Re: Kobe now has more points with the Lakers than Jordan with the Bulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne 1
MJ has seriously some of the most irrational, insecure nut job fans the sports world and basketball community has ever seen. I mean a lot of Kobe fans are deluded and irrational as well, but at least they aren't as insecure as the Jordan jihadists and probably won't be bringing him up every day for the next 15 years after he's finished, talking about how great and how much better the 00s was compared to the current league, constantly hating on whatever stud has taken over the game. And speaking of that, I never understood how someone can be a Jordan stan and hate Kobe. Kobe Bryant is who Jordan stans would be if they could hoop, he's living every MJ fans childhood dream and Kobe respects your favorite player more than you do! (I'm just as confused by Kobe stans who hate Michael Jordan btw)
I wouldn't consider myself an MJ stan, I don't even have a Jordan avi, but he's the best player I've ever seen. That's why I don't claim he's the GOAT over Wilt, KAJ because I was tooyoung to watch them in their prime. What I do claim is that he's the best I've ever seen, started watching the NBA in the mid 80s. My problem is not with Kobe the pkayer, he is an all time great, no doubt, but to prop him up over MJ, who most NBA experts (former players, NBA coaches and analysts) consider as the GOAT is retarded and the Kobe stans who try and denigrate what MJ did to prop up Kobe over him is retarded and should be called out on.

Kobe Bryant is by most experts in around the top 10-12 greatest players of all time. How the fukk are the Kobe kids claiming he's better than MJ when all of his stats and accomplishments are inferior to Jordan (execpt 3 point shooting percentage and it's not even by that much)?

Like I said before, I can see how older fans could consider Wilt or KAJ better than Jordan, I didn't see them play, they did, but those who watched prime Jordan and then saw Bryant and think KB is superior, well, most folks who saw both go with MJ and I don't know what the hell their were watching.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote