Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Lebronyte Kryptonite

Default Re: Chris Bosh 'The Flash King Boshtrich' showed us his fury tonight!

Y'all can keep TRYING to hype Bosh up all y'all want to but the fact is he's a decent guy, NOT a superstar. The fact that Dirk made him a NON FACTOR in the Finals is evidence of that. He's so supposedly skilled, but correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Dirk go off for like 20 to 30 points in the Finals?! What were Bosh's numbers for the Finals?! Game 2 with a few seconds left and Dirk scores on him to win the game, AND even the Finals....which they went on to lose. But yet he's so supposedly skilled....right?! Like I said in my previous statement, holla when he puts up numbers like that vs REAL competition.
    Last edited by LakersReign; 01-06-2012 at 04:05 AM.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspah
    Bosh isn't winning anything for any team without his current supporting cast.
    They were a playoff team. Without him they barely win 20.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspah
    My argument is standing up for real men and ball players. Bosh is a cool dude, but he tarnishes the basketball player image. Then for you fools to get behind him and act like he's something he isn't, as a player and person in general, is simply ridiculous.

He could be more utilized on a not-so-stacked team such as the Heat, but that would dramatically reduce his chances of, the ultimate goal, winning a ring. That's the catch 22 you guys fail to see.
    The "basketball player image?"

How's he tarnish that? By being an intelligent, well read, goofball who is a genuinely decent human being?

Local High School Star LilEddyCurry's Avatar

Good performance by Bosh
    People underrating him just because he is playing alongside Lebron and Wade

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Ruutu's Avatar

Long live The Flash King Bosh!

Dunking on everybody in the park shallehalle's Avatar

I'm a Heat fan, but anyone who watched the game will understand, that Bosh wasn't that impressive. Yeah, he hit a 3pt that led to OT, but he struggled playing in the post against Ivan Johnson and on the defensive end wasn't that great. Chalmers was the real MVP of the game, hitting vital shots and being cold blooded from FT. Bosh was solid, good game, but not great, and like Barkley said, Bosh isn't a player that you give the ball to and who will make plays and score at will.

Bosh showed us the raptors bosh...being the go to guy...he showed how damn good a player he is. Incase people forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    Holla when he can out up those same kind of numbers vs REAL competition
    He has...

Bostrich is who he is - he is not a leader, but rather a very skilled bigman with wet jumper and a soft mentality. The fact that Dirk outplayed and punked him in the finals doesn't tell much about him either...

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by nashwade
    is it me or is Bosh more aggressive this season? he takes the ball to the hole more often than last season. this is a good sign
    I think it's cause of his extra weight/muscle put on over the off season. Good to see cause he looked hesitant last season. With Bosh attacking, the Heat are a better team.

Saw a basketball once koolkid09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    Bostrich is who he is - he is not a leader, but rather a very skilled bigman with wet jumper and a soft mentality. The fact that Dirk outplayed and punked him in the finals doesn't tell much about him either...

Quote Originally Posted by nashwade
    is it me or is Bosh more aggressive this season? he takes the ball to the hole more often than last season. this is a good sign

oh yes, the norris cole effect is good too
    He's been going hard at the hole but then falls over like a princess.

he has indeed been more aggressive and taking it to the rim. The only aspect of his game I don't like is when he drives and somehow loses the ball. It's like some sort of flop to get a foul called. it's very annoying when he loses the ball driving.

Learning to shoot layups Gory Lobotomist's Avatar

I think the reason Bosh was over looked last year is because of how few touches he had. He is not a domination defender, so he needs the ball to show what he is capable of. He won;t be a streaky if they can continue to get him the ball. He was shooting very good against the Hawks.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    He has...

....not in the Finals vs Dirk