Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default KennethGriffin wanted me to post this video for him...

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Default Re: KennethGriffin wanted me to post this video for him...

You should've said no. Based on this 'video' this guy is borderline retarded.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    Based on this 'video' this guy is borderline retarded.
    And also, you know, every post he made here before he was banned.

Why is he stat padding? There's no point. In 10 years everyone will consider him to be the loser of this era. People will go to watch the games and see ray allen and kryie hitting the game winners, then they will see the 6 losses, KD scoring on him at will in the finals, and chalk this guy up a poor mans version of Jerry West. In the end, we were right the whole time.

You should've said no. Based on this 'video' this guy is borderline retarded.
    The truth comes off oddly to people who live lies.

To even notion Bran isn't a stat padder is preposterous.

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    Why is he stat padding? There's no point. In 10 years everyone will consider him to be the loser of this era. People will go to watch the games and see ray allen and kryie hitting the game winners, then they will see the 6 losses, KD scoring on him at will in the finals, and chalk this guy up a poor mans version of Jerry West. In the end, we were right the whole time.
    The league invested so much that they had to gift him super teams, allowance of illegal play, and titles.

It's sad, but at least aficionados see it.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife

To even notion Bran isn't a stat padder is preposterous.
    Anyone who thinks lebron isn't a stat padder is oblivious to reality. Their life is a blur for the most part. They felt down, so they latched onto a fraud that was propped up by the media in an attempt to live vicariously through him and feel good about their lives. Once the truth was learned, they refused to except it because the detox would be too painful to handle. It's so much better living life and believing in reality instead of pretending that showing up = winning. I just want to be there when the reality comes crashing down.

You've made great strides in life and have progressed, while they are still in the same shitty situation that they were back when they first started watching lebron. Living a life based on reality is an amazing thing!

Kenny is banned yet his opinions somehow keep making it to this site thanks to multiple users.

He can't keep getting away with it!

Anyone who thinks lebron isn't a stat padder is oblivious to reality. Their life is a blur for the most part. They felt down, so they latched onto a fraud that was propped up by the media in an attempt to live vicariously through him and feel good about their lives. Once the truth was learned, they refused to except it because the detox would be too painful to handle. It's so much better living life and believing in reality instead of pretending that showing up = winning. I just want to be there when the reality comes crashing down.

You've made great strides in life and have progressed, while they are still in the same shitty situation that they were back when they first started watching lebron. Living a life based on reality is an amazing thing!
    You'd be a great psychologist.

I could even see you counseling Simon free of charge.

I was talking about the guy who made the video and not LeBron. The way this dude 'talks' is a clear sign of him being extremely low IQ. Full of exaggerated 'rage', too. Corny like Dwight Howard used to be when trying to be funny.

I was talking about the guy who made the video and not LeBron. The way this dude 'talks' is a clear sign of him being extremely low IQ. Full of exaggerated 'rage', too. Corny like Dwight Howard used to be when trying to be funny.
    It's a youtube personality. He has to purposefully sound low IQ so that lebron stans (his target audience) can understand his message. You have to read through the lines.

You'd be a great psychologist.

I could even see you counseling Simon free of charge.
    To be a mindfvcker requires a sound understanding of the human mind. Getting Simon back to reality and on the correct path in life would be like pushing a wheelchair uphill....

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

It's a youtube personality. He has to purposefully sound low IQ so that lebron stans (his target audience) can understand his message. You have to read through the lines.

Well. Not a good personality then. Here are two simple ideas.

1) If he is a Laker fan he may as well enjoy the team playing well and wining games.

2) If he isn't a Laker fan and he hates LeBron he should watch as little LeBron as possible. Which can be extremely close to zero.

Instead dude makes a youtube video that will have like 250 views. Thinks he is a crusader and 'will show the world' how things really are. Against all media. Good luck with that. Guy just spends his time badly. Poor choice.

To be a mindfvcker requires a sound understanding of the human mind. Getting Simon back to reality and on the correct path in life would be like pushing a wheelchair uphill....