Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Default Re: Less talk about rep points and poster gossip, MORE TALK ABOUT NBA!

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    My name has been mentioned several times in this thread alone...

I find it sickening honestly. Being the most infamous poster(GOAT) isn't as fun as it seems.

Wish I could go back to when I was just an average joe poster like moe or dr hee. No pressure, no one really paying attention to what you have to say or calling you out because of your presence alone. It's just tedious at this point.

I come here to talk with my boys, not to be put on some pedestal to be either admired or ridiculed from envious posters.
    Maybe making more topics about which topics you don't like would help to reduce the attention you get

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    You're usually better than this. You totally dodged drhee. That's a loss, homey.
    What did he have to say?

Not sure what you mean bro.

You're usually better than this. You totally dodged drhee. That's a loss, homey.
    I have to agree. Normally, reading responses by Buda is a humbling experience. Often I'm actually losing the ability to see for a few minutes, being blinded by the rays of greatness radiating from every single word of his essays. In this thread though, it's quite underwhelming. I mean he has made a suicide thread before, which actually had a point and a potential benefit for mankind as a whole, even though he didn't back up his ideations with actions. The idea was great though. But I don't know what this thread is supposed to do. He surely can do better.

The rep system need to show who left u the rep some of these pussee nikkas are cowards prolly have lil di,cks IRL

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    Maybe making more topics about which topics you don't like would help to reduce the attention you get
    Why do you keep making this about ME?

This isn't about me.. never has been and never will.

I make a thread about the garbage I find in 99% of threads. People agree with me. Most people lurked this thread and agreed and are now conscious of not posting pointless crap.

Stop making it about Budadiiii, and start making this about us, you know, the community...

You got your trolls, and your troll enablers. And then you got your irrelevant posters trying to make a name by throwing rocks and the throne, as if the shit is doing damage.

Point is, you're irrelevant on here and always have been/will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    The rep system need to show who left u the rep some of these pussee nikkas are cowards prolly have lil di,cks IRL
    You do realize that usernames/avatars aren't the person's actual identities, right Mr. Hamtaro CP3KDKG?

More gossip about Budadiiii
    For all of you lurkers. This is the stuff that you NEED TO AVOID. Silly gossip like this.

All about the NBA in the NBA forum.

Banned

You do realize that usernames/avatars aren't the person's actual identities, right Mr. Hamtaro CP3KDKG?
    You know what he meant.

You know what he meant.
    You know I know what he meant.

Social experiment completed.

Thanks guys.

What's a king to a BuGodiiii?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Social experiment completed.

Thanks guys.

Local High School Star Andrew Wiggins's Avatar

It's all a big social experiment he's conducting. Every response by other people in this thread has been predicted by him roughly a year ago. It's pathetic how easy we sheeple get manipulated by a genius like him. Monkey see, monkey do...

Banned

Who takes the rep system seriously anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    Who takes the rep system seriously anyway.
    Lames.

I care about NBA talk and that's it. Ain't no one got time for some fake ass reputation system.