Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Thumbs up All Eyes on Houston to win

If Miami stay together, and Houston make the finals and win, that means Miami would have lost to all 3 Texas teams in the finals,

With Harden leading the cause I don't know how much faith I have in them, but if Melo signs there who knows??

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: All Eyes on Houston to win

lol they aint winning shit unless Lebron signs there

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    lol they aint winning shit unless Lebron signs there
    Never know if they get Melo and improve their bench.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    Never know if they get Melo and improve their bench.
    is this a bait thread for houston haters?
    Why are you even asking this?

Ur the same guy who was trashing Harden and saying they'll never win with him

Banned

head coach kevin mchale

NBA Legend

Never know if they get Melo

They wont actually improve by adding Melo unless they ditch Harden and use his cap space for a better fit.

Lin, Melo, Dwight, Harden, Parsons = too little offensive consistency in the playoffs, too little IQ, and outside of Dwight too little defense.

Id swap Harden for Melo if Im the Rockets and use Harden's room for more complimentary depth. The "big 3" of harden melo dwight is far worse than Miamis big three and cant even compensate with superior depth. That team wont win shit.

Miami has also beat both those teams in the Finals...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    is this a bait thread for houston haters?
    Why are you even asking this?

Ur the same guy who was trashing Harden and saying they'll never win with him
    Its more from the angle of all 3 Texas teams beating Miami, would be interesting if it happened, I don't like Harden at all and they won't win with him as a 1st option, but as a 3rd option behind Dwight and Melo you could see some success.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    They wont actually improve by adding Melo unless they ditch Harden and use his cap space for a better fit.

Lin, Melo, Dwight, Harden, Parsons = too little consistency in the playoffs, too little IQ, and outside of Dwight too little defense.

Id swap Harden for Melo if Im the Rockets and use Harden's room for more complimentary depth. The "big 3" of harden melo dwight is far worse than Miamis big three and cant even compensate with superior depth. That team wont win shit.
    Hardens cap room for a Ariza and a PF???

Very good NBA starter

Its more from the angle of all 3 Texas teams beating Miami, would be interesting if it happened, I don't like Harden at all and they won't win with him as a 1st option, but as a 3rd option behind Dwight and Melo you could see some success.
    the ****?

NBA Legend

Harden would be a horrendous third option bc the only thing he contributes is volume FT shooting. If hes not getting lots of touches he has negative value. Hed be a liability, especially at the money hes making.

Basketball is not just about adding as many guys with a shoe deal to one roster as you.

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

Right now, their best player is someone who fundamentally does not understand basketball, and their second best player is a huge defensive liability who is unwilling/lacks the skills neccessary to adapt to what their best player wants to do.

But sign a next incongruent superstar, lets see what happens.

NBA Legend

Hardens cap room for a Ariza and a PF???

Thats probably be a much better use of that money I would say, definitely. Melo, Ariza, Dwigt, Parsons, thatd be a core that looks like a good fit together. With some good bench depth they could be pretty solid. Only worry to me is that Melo is best when theres a strong, veteran PG to know when to take the ball out of his hands. Billups, Kidd etc. Kobe needed the same thing with Fisher.

I dont think Lin would be a great fit with that team even tho hes decent overall. Theyd be better off with a more experienced vet who distributes in that role.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Thats probably be a much better use of that money I would say, definitely. Melo, Ariza, Dwigt, Parsons, thatd be a core that looks like a good fit together. With some good bench depth they could be pretty solid. Only worry to me is that Melo is best when theres a strong, veteran PG to know when to take the ball out of his hands. Billups, Kidd etc. Kobe needed the same thing with Fisher.

I dont think Lin would be a great fit with that team even tho hes decent overall. Theyd be better off with a more experienced vet who distributes in that role.
    Jameer Nelson?

We have this head coach that doesn't make players play defense and let's them go all willy nilly on the court. We ain't winning shit till that's corrected.