Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Default Re: Tim Duncan is GAY ??

This is the greatest thread ever. I initially made another thread to mock it. I apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    how can it be hard to understand? bi sexual means liking BOTH sexes. do gays like pu$$13$?
    Like I said in my earlier posts... You cant be dippin in the tuna fantasizing about dudes. Thats like your brain being in denial "like why im burning tuna when I can get poked out" you can't be full with testosterone and estrogen at the same damn time. We were meant to pound just like woman are meant to get pounded. And bi girls having strap ons is like little kids putting on a fake cape/towel on trying to be superman. Its not the real thing and its not her real thing. Thank you very much.
    Last edited by Fresh Kid; 07-20-2013 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    Like I said in my earlier posts... You cant be dippin in the tuna fantasizing about dudes. Thats like your brain being in denial "like why im burning tuna when I can get poked out" you can't be full with testosterone and estrogen at the same damn time. We were meant to pound just like woman are meant to get pounded. And bi girls having strap ons is like a little kids putting on a fake cape/towel on trying to being superman. Its not the real thing and its not her real thing. Thank you very much.
    Wilds09, you are almost enough evidence for me to reject evolution.

Learning to shoot layups

Like I said in my earlier posts... You cant be dippin in the tuna fantasizing about dudes. Thats like your brain being in denial "like why im burning tuna when I can get poked out" you can't be full with testosterone and estrogen at the same damn time. We were meant to pound just like woman are meant to get pounded. And bi girls having strap ons is like little kids putting on a fake cape/towel on trying to be superman. Its not the real thing and its not her real thing. Thank you very much.
    You sure are obsessed with graphically depicting gay sex, aren't you? Come out of the closet so we can hear you better.

Quote Originally Posted by Maindi
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry whilst reading this thread. I knew ISH is full of stupid, ignorant people but this is just.. wow. You Americans really should focus on making your education system better, so that there wouldn't be as much of these idiots.
    Always gotta be one asshole taking a stab at America in every group right? Hey buddy, Patriot Missile up your ass. USA! USA!

what type of guy does timmy fancy?

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    what type of guy does timmy fancy?
    Why are you looking at trying to get Tim?

May 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Maindi
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry whilst reading this thread. I knew ISH is full of stupid, ignorant people but this is just.. wow. You Americans really should focus on making your education system better, so that there wouldn't be as much of these idiots.
    What makes you think everyone posting is American???

stop saying tuna motherfukker !

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    stop saying tuna motherfukker !
    Why? What's wrong with tuna?

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    I'm not going to allow you to put words in my mouth. Being private about your life style does not mean the same thing as hiding it. Im not against it, im just sick as **** about reading about it. My issue is not with the gays, it's with the media.
    I feel the same way, man.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by unknowns8
    I'll go out on a limb here and say categorically that this is not true...

sounds to me like an angry/fed up wife who knows her mega rich NBA superstar hubby - who is INTENSIVELY private - will give in to her demands easier if she starts slinging shit ... the more shit she throws the greater the chance that some will stick so to prevent that from happening TD will submit to her demands/terms of divorce settlement

seems quite straight up to me actually...

EDIT: Besiiiiiides, he can't be gay ... gays aren't boring...
    Strahan's wife did the same thing

His soon to be ex wife is a gold digger. I hope Timmy wins the custody Battle, and hook up with a WNBA Player.

Not airballing my layups anymore Ramiah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    First of all, shitty source. Secondly it says "bisexual", which isn't gay.
    Wut....