Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Beal vs Waiters

Default Beal vs Waiters

Beal : 14/6/2 0.8 blocks/1.4 steals 43% shooting 34% from three

Waiters: 13/2/3 0.3 blocks/1.8 steals 48% shooting 36% from three

Beal played 34 minutes a game.... waiters played 24.

so beal scores three more points, grabs four more rebounds, and 1 less assists but plays 10 more minutes a game????

waiters scores much more efficiently as well?

beal draws comparisons to eric gordon.... waiters draws comparison to young dwayne wade???

boheiem says the only person that can guard waiters one on one in the nba is russell westrbrook.

im startin to like this pick more and more

Default Re: Beal vs Waiters

there were concerns about his attitude, but he seems to have put them behind him, while beal is about a high character guy as there is

Banned

beal played out of position almost the entire season and is a freshman u fukin idiot

Like I said, we'll see. Beal playes a more prototypical shooting guard role to go with Kyrie. I liked how Beal's game differed from Irving's. Waiters likes to go to the basket. It'll be interesting to see how Irving and Waiters go together since they both have similar styles of play in that regard.
    Last edited by Meticode; 06-29-2012 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbk123
    beal played out of position almost the entire season and is a freshman u fukin idiot
    True. Waiters did play off the bench as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dbk123

so what? that doesn't make him a better shooting then waiters?

waiters improved in every aspect of the game expcept free throw shooting this season. and put up similar stats to beal playing 10 minutes less and being a sixth man...

how does beal playing out of position help your case? if he played in his posistion he would have had less rebounds (which is one of the things people are going crazy over him about.

and like all syracuse players, he will have to adjust to playing man defense

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Like I said, we'll see. Beal playes a more prototypical shooting guard role to go with Kyrie. I liked how Beal's game differed from Irving's. Waiters likes to go to the basket. It'll be interesting to see how Irving and Waiters go together since they both have similar styles of play in that regard.

yah, but you dont want to take a spot up shooter wit the fourth pick if you expecting big things from this team. it nice to have a guy like that off the bench, but if we are trying to get a championship then you need a guy whos can drive, shoot, defend, and control the ball if kyrie is out.

can't complain about a guy who is getting comparisons to a young dwayne wade though.

Quote Originally Posted by LBJMVP
    yah, but you dont want to take a spot up shooter wit the fourth pick if you expecting big things from this team. it nice to have a guy like that off the bench, but if we are trying to get a championship then you need a guy whos can drive, shoot, defend, and control the ball if kyrie is out.

can't complain about a guy who is getting comparisons to a young dwayne wade though.
    man you've done complete 180 on this guy in the space of like an hour!?

i wish i was as optimistic

at this point, i just dont know. im not upset, im just reserved to the fact that we wont know for while, whether it was the right move

we can spend the summer predicting, but its all in vain

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    man you've done complete 180 on this guy in the space of like an hour!?

i wish i was as optimistic

at this point, i just dont know. im not upset, im just reserved to the fact that we wont know for while, whether it was the right move

we can spend the summer predicting, but its all in vain

i know... like i said, after spending everyday since the end up the regular season thing we were getting beal, barnes, MKG, Drummond i come home to see dion waiter so i was in initial shock because i never really watched the guy...

but then i watch some highlights listen to some interviews, check out some stats/comparisons

and it shocked me to see that he is the same size as beal, played 10 minutes less and scores only three points less per game on much higher efficienty/averaged more assist/ and steals.

im not to concerend about the rebounds since beal was obviously gonna get more playing out of position.

alot of people hail him as one of the only players that can be more than an above average nba starter... and alot of GM's said he has true superstar potential.

plus has a great defensive rating.

The cognitive dissonance among Cavaliers fans is f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]king astounding.

Banned

I guess once you loose greatness you can be happy with any kind of POS. props to the OP

Zeller was good tho

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
    I guess once you loose greatness you can be happy with any kind of POS. props to the OP

Zeller was good tho

seriously... waiters was actually the taller college player, shot better, better defended, went to the hoop better shot threes betters.