Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: The Lakers Are Looking For A Free Agent PG - They Should Sign Theo Papaloukas

I am having to agree with Euroleague that the PG position is much more sound in Europe than it is in the NBA. A lot of PG's today are combo guards who can score.

The traditional PG is almost extinct in the NBA and a lot of Euro's are great post players, something that is lost in the NBA.

So it comes as no surprise that European leagues would have true PG that the Lakers would need. Lakers don't need another scoring PG, they need traditional PG's. A good example of a traditional PG is Nash and Rondo and Kidd.

Default Re: The Lakers Are Looking For A Free Agent PG - They Should Sign Theo Papaloukas

Who the flippity f*ck is Theo Pukeyloukis?

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    Theres a reason he is a free agent , he isn't that good anymore he's old now .
    Prigioni wasn't good by Euroleague standards 3 years ago. He looks great with the Knicks.

West please.....

In 2001, Prigioni joined the Spanish club Lucentum Alicante, and he played there until 2003. In 2003, Prigioni joined the Euroleague team Saski Baskonia. With Baskonia he won several titles, including: 3 Spanish King's Cups in the years 2004, 2006, 2009, 4 Spanish Supercups in the years 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and the Spanish Championship in 2008

According to this, Papaloukas has career averages of 7.2 PPG, 4.0 RPG, 2.4 RPG, and 1.4 SPG in his Euroleague career.

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...ayer?pcode=ATW

Scroll down a little bit to see his Euroleague career stats. It's towards the bottom of the page, but it's there in black and white. I'm sure Euroleague will call me a racist liar who doesn't know shit about basketball, but it's right there for everyone to see.

One of the most dominant Euroleague guards ever? The European Magic Johnson? Are you f***ing kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    In 2001, Prigioni joined the Spanish club Lucentum Alicante, and he played there until 2003. In 2003, Prigioni joined the Euroleague team Saski Baskonia. With Baskonia he won several titles, including: 3 Spanish King's Cups in the years 2004, 2006, 2009, 4 Spanish Supercups in the years 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and the Spanish Championship in 2008

What the **** does that have to do with the Euroleague?

What the **** does that have to do with the last three years?

Yeah, you definitely are a crackhead.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 12-12-2012 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    According to this, Papaloukas has career averages of 7.2 PPG, 4.0 RPG, 2.4 RPG, and 1.4 SPG in his Euroleague career.

Scroll down a little bit to see his Euroleague career stats. It's towards the bottom of the page, but it's there in black and white. I'm sure Euroleague will call me a racist liar who doesn't know shit about basketball, but it's right there for everyone to see.

One of the most dominant Euroleague guards ever? The European Magic Johnson? Are you f***ing kidding me?
    Yes, he is considered the Magic Johnson of Euroleague. You are a ****ing IDIOT that knows NOTHING ABOUT BASKETBALL.

This has been established ages ago.

Ricky Rubio, who you worship.........got look up his Euroleague numbers you ****ing stupid bastard.

There is something called YouTube.

Use it:

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear....1._y5snGaBaoA

My god, the level of ****ing idiocy in this forum is beyond belief. You mofos are beyond pathetic. No way has any of you ever played basketball.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 12-12-2012 at 07:33 PM.

There, that's what this Theo Papaloukas dude averaged for his career in Euroleague competition. That's what the European Magic Johnson was able to accomplish in his "brilliant" career: 7 PPG, 4 RPG, 2 APG, 1 SPG.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215

There, that's what this Theo Papaloukas dude averaged for his career in Euroleague competition. That's what the European Magic Johnson was able to accomplish in his "brilliant" career: 7 PPG, 4 RPG, 2 APG, 1 SPG.
    You are absolutely insane. It turns out that you are actually 100 times a bigger troll than gabepizza.............

It's even beyond pathetic, that you would not even look at a YouTube video, when others probably are.......meaning you can't even grasp what a ****ing fool you look like right now. Damn, you really are the biggest clown of this whole site.

Never heard of Ukic, never heard of Papaloukas............you are obviously about 12 years old.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 12-12-2012 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Yes, he is considered the Magic Johnson of Euroleague. You are a ****ing IDIOT that knows NOTHING ABOUT BASKETBALL.

This has been established ages ago.

Ricky Rubio, who you worship.........got look up his Euroleague numbers you ****ing stupid bastard.

My god, the level of ****ing idiocy in this forum is beyond belief. You mofos are beyond pathetic. No way has any of you ever played basketball.
    I don't worship Ricky Rubio. To be honest I don't give a shit about Ricky Rubio. I just know you blatantly embellish how bad Rubio was in Euroleague to fit your "Euroleague >>>> NBA agenda."

And I did look up Rubio's Euroleague stats. He began his Euroleague career at 16 years old. So you'll have to excuse me if I'm not going to get too upset about a f**ing 16 year old not putting up great numbers in that league. His numbers would've been even worse in the NBA at 16 years old. Actually, that's not true, because he'd never get a chance to even sniff an NBA roster at 16 or 17 years old.

Papaloukas began his career at 24 years old, and played what was considered his athletic prime in the Euroleague, and peaked as with 10 PPG, 5 APG, and 2 SPG. I will give him credit for his ridiculous 2P FG percentages, though.

You are absolutely insane. It turns out that you are actually 100 times a bigger troll than gabepizza.............

It's even beyond pathetic, that you would not even look at a YouTube video, when others probably are.......meaning you can't even grasp what a ****ing fool you look like right now. Damn, you really are the biggest clown of this whole site.

Never heard of Ukic, never heard of Papaloukas............you are obviously about 12 years old.
    I posted facts. Indisputable, black-and-white, facts. There's absolutely nothing "trollish" about my post. I presented to you facts and you resort to name-calling. I don't need to look at f***ing Youtube highlight videos. You could make almost any professional basketball player in the world, event he scrubbiest of the scrubs, look like a stud in a highlight video.

Please, refute my facts with something other then irrational insults. You say I'm 12 years old and the only way you know how to argue, when someone attempts to engage in a mature argument with you, is with name-calling and insults.

KG215 and gabepizza are the same person.

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

at this thread
    Paplikus, the LA Lakers

KG215 and gabepizza are the same person.
    Sure, we're the same person in the sense that we both use things like stats to form our argument. You've yet to tell me why the "European Magic Johnson" who averaged 7-4-2-1 in his Euroleague career is as great as you claim him to be.

I've presented you with facts and all you've done is call me names and sent me a PM saying "you need to stop, you're embarrassing yourself."