Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Just told the girl I'm with I'm abusive during sex and extremely aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    I'm not saying any thing anyone has done is 'okay'.

I'm saying that pointing at Bill Clinton doesn't make the tape go away.

It's not like women voters are saying "well Bill did bad things, so maybe Trump is a swell guy after all!"

Trump doesn't get it...he needs to repair HIS image, he needs to get himself out of the gutter, NOT try and take others down the gutter with him, that does nothing for him.
    The problem is those that are turning on him for that tape don't understand that it has nothing to do with being a successful president. Dems like to point to Clinton as a success...you can still talk like Trump and be a good president.

Default Re: Just told the girl I'm with I'm abusive during sex and extremely aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    If he had the media slanted his way, he would be able to deflect successfully to take Hillary down instead.
    It's nice when you can outright lie for years, emails come out showing you lied, but yet nobody ever knows about it because it gets hidden at the bottom of the page, if at all.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    The problem is those that are turning on him for that tape don't understand that it has nothing to do with being a successful president. Dems like to point to Clinton as a success...you can still talk like Trump and be a good president.
    I don't necessarily disagree, but if Bill gets his dck sucked before he is elected? He doesn't get elected. People don't even want to go back and revisit that shit, unfortunately for Trump his tape is in the 'now', Bill's stuff is old news and people are over it...pointing at it now just gets eye rolls I think.

I'm down with HRC

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    until he was kicked out, right?
    He served out his term.

Fck is goin on in here

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Fck is goin on in here

Politics aside

So I'm the only one that likes to do this?

Bunch of women in here
    I'd be surprised if half the guys here don't do that. Most women are into getting manhandled in some form. Sometimes just overpowering them and taking control, sometimes choking and slapping, sometimes degrading talk. Most of them love that.

I'm not even particularly into it but I always throw it in there if I notice a girl wants that. Which is surprisingly often.

I told my girl I love suffocating her with pillows over her head while I ram her from behind. I'm also into the idea of her putting a bag over her head.

God dam I'm a bad man

Great college starter

This seems to suggest you haven't smashed her yet. So why are yal talking about it?

If she's talking to you about it, entertaining this, yet not letting you smash, she's not that into you and is probably legit being smashed like that by Reggie from WalMart

Quote Originally Posted by LostCause
    This seems to suggest you haven't smashed her yet. So why are yal talking about it?

If she's talking to you about it, entertaining this, yet not letting you smash, she's not that into you and is probably legit being smashed like that by Reggie from WalMart
    Can you not read. I haven't brought that side out "YET" mfer

I told my girl I love suffocating her with pillows over her head while I ram her from behind. I'm also into the idea of her putting a bag over her head.

God dam I'm a bad man
    You related to David Parker Ray?

Great college starter

Can you not read. I haven't brought that side out "YET" mfer
    It's still questionable

You're talking about shit you aren't doing? Why? Shorty's gonna get the shit you're hyping her for elsewhere fam. Broads like do'ers, not talkers

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    You related to David Parker Ray?
    "Sound kind of far out? Well, I suppose it is to the uninitiated, but we do it all the time. "

I'm down with HRC

God dam I'm a bad man
    Do you know what you're doing?

You learn how to negotiate this stuff yet?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FillJackson
    Do you know what you're doing?

You learn how to negotiate this stuff yet?
    Oh god, here comes the sjw...