Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Official "Discuss Jeremy Lin's Performance" Thread

Must be nice to get paid $8million a year for having 8 good games.

Getting injured might have been the best thing to ever happen to Lin, because he would've been exposed hardcore by Miami in the playoffs and his averages would likely have fallen back down to earth as the regular season went on. Instead, he's getting $25million/3year deals thrown at him for being one of the worst starting PGs in the league.

SMH.

I can't even feel bad for Lin. He's getting paid 25 million and I still think he could have came back during that Miami series last year but Chalmers would have locked him up like he did during the regular season. He was going for that contract and got it.

I rule the local playground sommervilleCdn's Avatar

he's averaging 7asst, a game. He doing a solid job at that... That's good for #12 in the league http://www.nba.com/playerfile/jeremy...eer_stats.html

calling him one of the worst, i feel is a bit of an exaggeration.

//his shooting has regressed this year, but thats the only thing i can criticize
    ///he's protecting the ball better this year too...nomore lin-overs (that comes in bunches)

Quote Originally Posted by shoops
    Lol dude, you still sound butthurt over Lin. Not sure where you're getting that stuff from. I suppose you get your news from tabloids too? Just let it go or something, your team is doing well and Felton is playing great.
    Jackass, he's had a few articles in major magazines over the last few days. Go read. He very clearly says he didn't like the attention, doesn't trust anyone, doesn't knows who his friends were, etc. I'm not paraphrasing, it's exactly what he said. He's on a media tour. It's not local stuff. Yahoo has one of the interviews if you want to see it. It's not the only one.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Jackass, he's had a few articles in major magazines over the last few days. Go read. He very clearly says he didn't like the attention, doesn't trust anyone, doesn't knows who his friends were, etc. I'm not paraphrasing, it's exactly what he said. He's on a media tour. It's not local stuff. Yahoo has one of the interviews if you want to see it. It's not the only one.
    I wasn't just directing to your previous comment, you had more than one butthurt comment recently. Just sayin'... Anyways, I think I saw that article on yahoo, but only that one, I didn't see any others on yahoo sports main page and espn... The yahoo article seemed a tad dramatic, though there's probably a little truth to it. He's the kinda guy that seems uncomfortable because of attention, in NY he was drawing it away from himself and also crediting the team as they deserved. Don't see how he tried to use those reasons to excuse his poor play like you claimed though.

High School Starter

raped by tinsey in thisgame. I mean lin's butthole might be th size of china fter all the continues rapings he has had this season.

This thread is exactly what I said it would be on page 1, mad knicks fans being haters.

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Maybe he's missing Landry Fields and Fields is missing him too...

Part deux

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Damn he had a offensive OUTBURST today 13 points (5/15) man I can't beleive the Warriors did not drop both Monta Ellis and Steph Curry for him and let him go to New York and I can't beleive NYK let him go on top that this guy has been a STUD all season a lock for the starting all star spot

NBA rookie of the year

At this point I'd basically take any other starter over Lin, he's not playing like a starter and it sucks to know that even the 2nd best point guard on last season's Rocket team would abuse Lin..

Even the now 34 year old scrub Tinsley who averages 0.9 points per game on 17% shooting came in and outplayed Lin a la putting up 11 assists and 5 rebounds in 21 minutes. Lin himself had as many assists as turnovers and he still can't even hit the easiest of shots, 5-15...
    Last edited by millwad; 11-20-2012 at 05:11 AM.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    At this point I'd basically take any other starter over Lin, he's not playing like a starter and it sucks to know that even the 2nd best point guard on last season's Rocket team would abuse Lin..

Even the now 34 year old scrub Tinsley who averages 0.9 points per game on 17% shooting came in and outplayed Lin a la putting up 11 assists and 5 rebounds in 21 minutes. Lin himself had as many assists as turnovers and he still can't even hit the easiest of shots, 5-15...
    How can you have assists if your team mates brick shots

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by shoops
    Lillard didn't actually go off on Lin, he went off near the end of the game and on Douglas. Props to Lillard for that though. Lin didn't help at the post and slack off on Lillard at the 3 in the latest Portland game. However, he tried to give help d yesterday on Howard several times unsuccessfully, and it left his man wide open for a 3. Bad idea, but I think it was a coaching decision to double/triple the post, as he wasn't the only one. Would've been better probably used his own judgment and disregard the coach, and stuck to his man though. He looked a bit sluggish on defense vs the Lakers and his D didn't look great, but it was the 3s that were problematic.
    Come on, when will you stop with all these excuses..

Lin can barely handle 2nd and third string pointguards like Morris and Tinsley now and against Lakers he had the worst efficiency number among all players and yesterday Tinsley had his way with Lin.

Lin is terrible.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzForce
    How can you have assists if your team mates brick shots
    Yeah, everyone just decided to miss when they got passes from Lin yesterday but somehow the terrible Douglas who played 15 minutes last game dished out 4 assists, Parsons had 5 assists and even the sick Harden who only played 17 minutes collected 3 assists.

Lin had 3 assists and 3 turnovers and he only made 5 out of 15 shots, he was terrible.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Can the Rockets please bring in Scott Machado already

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Come on, when will you stop with all these excuses..

Lin can barely handle 2nd and third string pointguards like Morris and Tinsley now and against Lakers he had the worst efficiency number among all players and yesterday Tinsley had his way with Lin.

Lin is terrible.
    No excuses made there man... Lin's shooting has to get better, that's where his main problem is right now.