Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Jimmer to play on Warriors summer league team. How many stars do they need?

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Racism doesn't exist against whites...I get your point already.

Why do you follow me with your twisted BS all the time?

You've made your point clear.

There's nothing further to discuss.

Considering the issue is where jimmer stands among whites....you really don

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Jimmer to play on Warriors summer league team. How many stars do they need?

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    If this makes you feel cool, may God have mercy on your soul.

There is no L or W here.

You just spout BS and give yourself e-confidence, but it changes nothing.

You sad little boy.
    I don't feel cool for speaking the truth about jimmer. He actually seems like a good dude and he's obviously working hard and paying his dues to be a NBA player. It just is what it is. He's not very good relatively speaking. The warriors give everyone a chance so hopefully you'll finally realize that jimmer is a mediocre player so you can move on to a more worthy white player.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Considering the issue is where jimmer stands among whites....you really don’t have racism to even use.

And I said big men so I didn’t list Googs or several others. Korver and Miller being tall doesn’t make them bigs..

Van horn is arguable.

Googs played some 3 but he’s a traditional big. I wasn’t gonna compare Jimmer to Bill Laimbeer....
    You don't even know the positions or overall talents of the players you're talking about.

Some of the most asinine comparisons I've seen in a while.

Jimmer is a shot creator and has never been given a real opportunity to consistently do that. He's a rhythm player. He will miss some. Once he gets his rhythm, he can knock down 5 in a row and offset his misses. He has never been given a real opportunity.

He was calling for picks in his short stint with PHX and literally no player would even come out and set a pick for him; I have never seen anything like it in my life.

You're incredibly clueless on Jimmer Fredette and most white players... I'll call it convenient ignorance.

You think Jimmers a better scorer than Jim paxon but think I don’t know these peoples games.

Talking about he needs to get into a rhythm....

Know the difference between good scorers and other guys?

Needing the freedom to consistently play poorly so you can hopefully play well eventually.

Kevin Durant doesn’t need to work into a rhythm because he’s good at making shots....all the time.

Spark plugs off the bench get a moment to see if they have it going. Jimmer. John lucas the third. If they don’t they get benched because they have nothing else to offer. Nobody walks in from the d league and gets James Harden freedom to operate.....

If someone did it wouldn’t be an undersized defensive liability who can’t fall back on that to get PT when his shot isn’t falling.

You just found a guy to latch onto and ignore all logic.

Prime Kirk Hinrich would get burn on any team today because his total game would demand it. Jimmer doesn’t....because his game doesn’t demand it. NBA coaches fall in love with a great defensive role player long before one who can string together a few baskets. You can keep spinning the acknowledgment of superior white guys into racism till the end of time.

Fact is he’s a nobody even among whites.

He might tighten up and become a decent 7th man eventually. But his potential is nowhere near the top or even mid tier of non legend white guys.

Jimmer wouldn’t beat out Delly for defensive reasons alone.

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]You think Jimmers a better scorer than Jim paxon but think I don

I was waiting for you to stop pretending you actually had anything to say. You usually do it quicker.

I was waiting for you to stop pretending you actually had anything to say. You usually do it quicker.
    I'm not going to spin my wheels with a clueless person.

You know some things.

You don't know Jimmer Fredette.

Next reply and it's a 4 hour ban.

Bob sura>Pre accident Bobby Hurley>Jimmer>Post accident Bobby Hurley=Gerry McNamara.

Though I did like Gerry.

Bob sura>Pre accident Bobby Hurley>Jimmer>Post accident Bobby Hurley=Gerry McNamara.

Though I did like Gerry.

Jimmer is far better than Hurley or Mac.

Goodness.

Sura was fun; had some explosion. Not nearly as talented as Jimmer offensively.

Jimmer has everything offensively; left hand, footwork, up and under, of course brilliant shooter, body control manipulation to get defenders off balance, mid range, floaters, etc.

Sura was an athlete with some skill.

Jimmer is a basketball player with some athleticism.

Go research how Jimmer busted Trae Young's ass before the draft last season.

Jimmer is a complete offensive juggernaut.

But the brotherhood doesn't like whites dominating the rock and Jimmer HAS to dominate the rock to implement his skills.

Long washed up fat almost 40 Terry Duerod who wasnt good to begin with destroyed young Chris Webber. Chris calls it his most embarrassing moment. a Near 30 7 year pro in Jimmer should outplay a frail 1 and done prospect who doesnt play and D himself. Especially outside a game situation. In a workout Mike James would give a lot of young guys hell today.

Saranus Marciulionis

>

Tim Legler = Jon Barry > Healthy Jimmer > Bobby Bacala from the Sopranos > Jimmer with a severe head cold.

High School Varsity 6th Man Miles and Miles's Avatar

As a guy that saw PLENTY of Jimmer games up close and personal there are a few things that he can't do.

1. He can't play D. He gets lost.
    2. He can't shoot when defended.
    3. He can't run an offense.

He can make shots when not covered and that's about his only skill last time I saw him. So of course he can do well in the Chinese league, NCAA, and Summer league. None of those play NBA level D and none of them scout players to the level that the NBA does. One trick ponies get figured out in about half a season in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles and Miles
    As a guy that saw PLENTY of Jimmer games up close and personal there are a few things that he can't do.

1. He can't play D. He gets lost.
    2. He can't shoot when defended.
    3. He can't run an offense.

He can make shots when not covered and that's about his only skill last time I saw him. So of course he can do well in the Chinese league, NCAA, and Summer league. None of those play NBA level D and none of them scout players to the level that the NBA does. One trick ponies get figured out in about half a season in the NBA.

Or to put it another way......

Normal Beno Udrih > Jimmer at his peak>Billy Hoyle on a good day >Jimmer on an off day.

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]

Prime Kirk Hinrich would get burn on any team today because his total game would demand
    it. Jimmer doesn

Exactly. This guy gets to play:

Every coach in the league watches this:

And thinks:

And he can make 38-40% of his threes on top of it? And run a team?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiit.

You would have black coaches hearing about him from the scouts like:

Theres a reason Kirk Hinrich started 700 games and got burn till he was 35 when he wasnt even athletic at 25.

I just looked it up, Kirk played over 27,000 minutes of regular season basketball. Every team he played for was better for it.