Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Jimmer to play on Warriors summer league team. How many stars do they need?

Lets ignore that black players exist. And stars. Just among the white high end role players and borderline stars?

Jimmer isnt more talented than....

Brent Barry
    Jason Williams
    Rex Chapman
    Kyle Korver
    Kukoc
    Redick
    Mike Miller
    He isnt Jim Paxon at ALL. Not that people remember Johns brother...

He aint Wally. Hes not Keith Van Horn.

Kelly Tripuka was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Jimmer even after he was doing great numbers on those number inflating Pistons.

Kirk Hinrich was WAY better than Jimmer considering I can stick him on a star guard like Wade or Ray Allen and not give him much help. I wouldnt trade prime Kirk for Jimmer and a mid first rounder.

Scott Skiles was better than Jimmer. He was a playmaker and tough as shit. Hed play over Jimmer on toughness alone.

Chandler Parsons clearly better.

Give me Mike Dunleavy jr over Jimmer.

Sarunas Marciulionis was better than Jimmer on his best day.

Jose Calderon was better than Jimmer.

Jimmer isnt even close to the top few tiers of just white non stars.

Jimmer wouldnt knock Luke Ridnour out of the rotation in Seattle. Hed take some of his minutes....but not all of them.

A lot of teams would play Delly just for his defense.

There arent that many guys just among the white guards who Jimmer would displace.

Jimmer wouldnt have taken washed up Jason Williams spot on the Heat. Pat Riley would have him executed by the second quarter for defensive reasons alone. And not like Jwill was a good defender either.

You could have picked way better white guys to latch on.

You want a guy who could have been given a greener light early in his career to maybe shine more....stan JJ Redick. That guy worked his ASS off to get respect and his spot. Now hes in what should be his down years looking like everyones missing piece. Jimmer is no JJ. Give JJ this attention.

Default Re: Jimmer to play on Warriors summer league team. How many stars do they need?

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    And what would be the joke?

Jimmer dropped 40 on Kawhi Leonard like he was a damn traffic cone.

Was black balled in the NBA.
    Hahaha yeah ok. How many of those points were off of screens? Jimmer sucks dude. Literally all he can do is shoot spot up threes.he can't pass, He can't get to the whole and he can't defend to save his life. It makes absolutely no sense for the NBA to black ball any white player. The league is ran and mainly sold to white guys. There would be nothing better for the league to have an American white superstar.

You sound like mental health patient with your stupid ass Jew conspiracy theories.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855

Why has Rubio only played for teams in white-as-snow markets: Minnesota, Utah, Indiana?

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat
    Why has Rubio only played for teams in white-as-snow markets: Minnesota, Utah, Indiana?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Lets ignore that black players exist. And stars. Just among the white high end role players and borderline stars?

Brent Barry
    Jason Williams
    Rex Chapman
    Kyle Korver
    Kukoc
    Redick
    Mike Miller

Kelly Tripuka was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Jimmer even after he was doing great numbers on those number inflating Pistons.

Kirk Hinrich was WAY better than Jimmer considering I can stick him on a star guard like Wade or Ray Allen and not give him much help. I wouldnt trade prime Kirk for Jimmer and a mid first rounder.

Scott Skiles was better than Jimmer. He was a playmaker and tough as shit. Hed play over Jimmer on toughness alone.

Jimmer wouldnt knock Luke Ridnour out of the rotation in Seattle. Hed take some of his minutes....but not all of them.

There arent that many guys just among the white guards who Jimmer would displace.

Jimmer wouldnt have taken washed up Jason Williams spot on the Heat. Pat Riley would have him executed by the second quarter for defensive reasons alone. And not like Jwill was a good defender either.

You want a guy who could have been given a greener light early in his career to maybe shine more....stan JJ Redick. That guy worked his ASS off to get respect and his spot. Now hes in what should be his down years looking like everyones missing piece. Jimmer is no JJ. Give JJ this attention.

Tom Gugliotta shits on all these guys. Had it not been for an injury-plagued career, Googs is a borderline hall of famer.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Brent Barry
    Jason Williams
    Rex Chapman
    Kyle Korver
    Kukoc
    Redick
    Mike Miller

He's a better scorer than any player you mentioned.

Give him free will with 20 shots and it'd be obvious.

But you brothers don't like whites dominating the rock.

You're regurgitating.

Racism doesn't exist against whites...I get your point already.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    Hahaha yeah ok. How many of those points were off of screens? Jimmer sucks dude. Literally all he can do is shoot spot up threes.he can't pass, He can't get to the whole and he can't defend to save his life. It makes absolutely no sense for the NBA to black ball any white player. The league is ran and mainly sold to white guys. There would be nothing better for the league to have an American white superstar.

You sound like mental health patient with your stupid ass Jew conspiracy theories.
    How many points are off screens in the NBA?

What in the world?

The rest of your post is garbage as well.

Doesn't deserve to be addressed

3-time NBA All-Star

How many points are off screens in the NBA?

What in the world?

The rest of your post is garbage as well.

Doesn't deserve to be addressed
    Yeah dummy that's the point. Nobody really roasts anybody anymore because it's all screens plus the offensive player has all the advantages.

Oh and by saying your not addressing you in fact did address it buddy. Next time just don't say shit and take the L like a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    Yeah dummy that's the point. Nobody really roasts anybody anymore because it's all screens plus the offensive player has all the advantages.

Oh and by saying your not addressing you in fact did address it buddy. Next time just don't say shit and take the L like a man.
    If this makes you feel cool, may God have mercy on your soul.

There is no L or W here.

You just spout BS and give yourself e-confidence, but it changes nothing.

You sad little boy.

He's a better scorer than any player you mentioned.

Give him free will with 20 shots and it'd be obvious.

But you brothers don't like whites dominating the rock.

You're regurgitating.

Racism doesn't exist against whites...I get your point already.

He

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Tom Gugliotta shits on all these guys. Had it not been for an injury-plagued career, Googs is a borderline hall of famer.

I had him on there then decided not to list big men.

Wait. So the greatest shooting team in the league needs the greatest shooter in the World?

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]He

I had him on there then decided not to list big men.
    What in the world?

You listed plenty of forwards that are not even comparable.

Kukoc
    Van Horn
    Miller
    Korver
    Parsons
    Dunleavy

You're intellectually dishonest and racist.

You're all over the place.