Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    High School Varsity 6th Man Miles and Miles's Avatar

Default Re: Woj: Rudy Gay to exercise $19.3 million contract option

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    They don't have to be "better" than Rudy Gay they just have to actually help you win and play defence while promoting ball movement instead of raping it. Rudy Gay like in Toronto had a small honeymoon period before he went back into chucker/ball stopping champion.

There's plenty of guys we could have possibly signed instead of Gay @ 1.2 the price which could help us win.

Celtics get ass raped we can throw in Thomas as well.
    So your basically saying they have to be better. We had a higher winning percentage with Rudy than without. We have been looking for a SF since Artest.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles and Miles
    So your basically saying they have to be better. We had a higher winning percentage with Rudy than without. We have been looking for a SF since Artest.
    Replacing John Salmons (a garabage SG) with any decent SF in the entire L would have given us a muich better win %.

We should have kept looking for that SF, I'm not sayign they have to be better is Trevor Ariza more talented than Rudy Gay? No does he cost as much no, will he help you win more than Gay yes. I rather DeMarra Carroll from Atlanta than Rudy.

High School Varsity 6th Man Miles and Miles's Avatar

Replacing John Salmons (a garabage SG) with any decent SF in the entire L would have given us a muich better win %.

We should have kept looking for that SF, I'm not sayign they have to be better is Trevor Ariza more talented than Rudy Gay? No does he cost as much no, will he help you win more than Gay yes. I rather DeMarra Carroll from Atlanta than Rudy.
    Well we are on different sides of this one that's for sure. "Better" to me and winning more games is the same thing. I wasn't saying talent. We have been looking to upgrade at SF for how many years? We weren't getting anywhere on the search and brought in a very good one. We have him one more year. Hopefully we can get some additional pieces to put around him so he stays. Hopefully he doesn't turn back into the guy he was in Toronto. I haven't seen that guy so far. Our focus should be finding a decent PF and SG because apparently we have neither.

Good college starter Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles and Miles
    Our focus should be finding a decent PF and SG because apparently we have neither.
    How about the Kings actually draw up plays for JT and you give McLemore time to develop? ffs.

Kings focus should be a true PG and complementary bigs for Cousins (JT is just a clone of Cousins, but less skilled, though more athletic).

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

He's just soft as well, literally the entire time he was on the Kings I never seen him make one scrappy play like diving for the ball dude plays like a straight bitch at times.

The only time he showed any fire was when KD was embarrasing him and he couldn't handle it so he got himself two techs to get thrown out of the game.
    it's crazy how much mentality plays into the game..