NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default I'm watching this highschool volleyball match between my former hs and another team..

And all I can think is...god I want to **** everyone of these little teenage sluts. You ever notice there is never an ugly volleyball player?

Default Re: I'm watching this highschool volleyball match between my former hs and another team..

Chris Hansen would like to have a word with you sir

Default Re: I'm watching this highschool volleyball match between my former hs and another team..

I go to college volleyball games for this reason

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    And all I can think is...god I want to **** everyone of these little teenage sluts. You ever notice there is never an ugly volleyball player?
    hahaha.

Nice. I did not expect it. I might have expected something slightly perverse, but not just FULL ON. There are def ugly volleyball players tho, but that's funny ass shit that you posted that. +1 for the laugh. You're a funny guy.

edit: remember bros, NCAA beach volleyball. Regular volleyball sucks cuz it's not exciting. Too many people. Better girls, the beach, 2 on 2... win.

-Smak

We got 'em

Search "high school volleybal female" on google.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtics 1825
    Chris Hansen would like to have a word with you sir