Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default I give Bran 2 more seasons

in his prime.

His twilight will look disgusting. Look at his hops. Look how low it is now.

Default Re: I give Bran 2 more seasons

Looks fine

cool bro

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    Looks fine
    Lol

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Lebron still has a 40 + inch vert.....I honestly don't think Lebron will ever get to a point where he isn't still the biggest natural freak on the floor any given night. He isnt just going to suddenly lose size or his speed, in fact those things will never go. He will diminish in hops sure but given its already 40 + inch I am failing to see that ever really being a problem for him. Lebron has already lost a couple steps that much is evident yet hes still there, competing for chips year in year out. I think he will stick with this form for another 3-4 years. It will be fascinating to see just how far he can go and if he will ever get a serious injury that might hamper his ability.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    Lebron still has a 40 + inch vert.....I honestly don't think Lebron will ever get to a point where he isn't still the biggest natural freak on the floor any given night. He isnt just going to suddenly lose size or his speed, in fact those things will never go. He will diminish in hops sure but given its already 40 + inch I am failing to see that ever really being a problem for him. Lebron has already lost a couple steps that much is evident yet hes still there, competing for chips year in year out. I think he will stick with this form for another 3-4 years. It will be fascinating to see just how far he can go and if he will ever get a serious injury that might hamper his ability.

His running vert will decrease very slowly and will still be elite for some years, but his jumping ability from a standstill position is getting significantly worse as the years go by (was not elite even in his prime).

Can't wait til he retire.

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    What purpose in life will you have, Cecil?

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    What purpose in life will you have, Cecil?
    NBA will be much better by then. Enjoyable.

NBA will be much better by then. Enjoyable.
    The only reason why you watch basketball is to see LeBron lose, Cecil. You don't enjoy basketball, Cecil.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease eSOL's Avatar

This might be the saddest post I've ever read on this forum

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Can't wait til I leave ISH.
    Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    No , he doesn't .

I've seen his form , he had around 36 vert at last finals .

But still amazing with his size . Almost 7'1 Wingspan , 8'10 Standing Reach and with 36 vert still too much for the nba . We've seen what happened on the court when he want to protect the rim . Probably , NBA fans saw the real all around James first time in his career .

If he had that mentality since his early years , he would have been one of the greatest of all time , at least like Wilt with his impact .

It's sad Jordan hype did push new generation to score,score,score . Or man to man defences,trash talks etc. Bullshits . Player could have been much better w/out that mentality . That was Jordan's way , every player cannot be the same .
    Last edited by feyki; 07-27-2016 at 02:45 PM.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

People were literally saying that about Shaq in 1998. And about Bron for years now as well. You never know with these things. Guys were on here talking about Bron supposedly not being able to go by Asik like 4 years ago and how he was going into serious decline. People see what they choose to see.

Quote Originally Posted by feyki
    No , he doesn't .

I've seen his form , he had around 36 vert at last finals .

But still amazing with his size . Almost 7'1 Wingspan , 8'10 Standing Reach and with 36 vert still too much for the nba . We've seen what happened on the court when he want to protect the rim . Probably , NBA fans saw the real all around James first time in his career .

If he had that mentality since his early years , he would have been one of the greatest of all time , at least like Wilt with his impact .

It's sad Jordan hype did push new generation to score,score,score . Or man to man defences,trash talks etc. Bullshits . Player could have been much better w/out that mentality . That was Jordan's way , every player cannot be the same .
    Talking like the overwhelming unbiased majority dont have lebron as a top 3-5 GOAT