Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Theoo basketballs school

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho
    Theoo, you are not funny. Seriously take a look at yourself in the mirror. You are dedicating large segments of your life to pretending to be a retard on an internet forum. Please grow up.
    C'mon man, appreciate the work of a legend.
    Theoo, never stop, you're a legend and probably the GOAT poster of this forum.

This post lacks a lot of "DEVIN STERN" thats my fav theo quote, lets address mr devin stern please

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease eSOL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    This is fked up in so many levels, I don't know where to start... Is there a maximum iq ceiling of 15 required to attend your school?

Quote Originally Posted by OmniStrife
    So simple, yet so brilliant! Theoo, probably taught Steve Nash and Ray Allen themselves!
    thanks men i didnt not but i learn shoting from watch steve nash and ray allen

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    Theoo,stick to jumpballtip. That's your area.
    thats is next lesson

Quote Originally Posted by Flush
    I respect you Theoo, as I respect other posters. But man what the f**k? I mean, there are no better threads to create than basketball fundamentals? Like seriously. It looks so retarded and it even looks like you're trolling along with other ISH'ers.

I laughed so hard after I red second lesson.

Better make another thread about Kosta Koufos jumpball tip because this thread looks sad.
    thnx men but theres alot peoples here that need learn these things becuse the make a no brainf k** posts its my resonsible to make it to ish , that the learn , is only a post sundays

Theoo, you are not funny. Seriously take a look at yourself in the mirror. You are dedicating large segments of your life to pretending to be a retard on an internet forum. Please grow up.
    you: 44 posts a day
    me: 1.38 posts a day

shut fk** your fk** retart get out these thread is emberressing, i waste my life your have 40 times more posts every all day then me dude use your fk** ehad before i do another ether to your fk** no brain posts. maybe your one pretend to be afk** retart becuse is to easy to ether your fk** ass

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Theoo thanks for your upcoming jump ball tip tips.

I am my team's center, and I always do the jump ball tip.

Any help is appreciated.
    no problme man thats is next lesson

Quote Originally Posted by Quintilianus
    C'mon man, appreciate the work of a legend.
    Theoo, never stop, you're a legend and probably the GOAT poster of this forum.
    thanx men i do only to teach ish more to basketballs
    Last edited by Theoo; 04-08-2013 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    thats is next lesson

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Great work Theoo. Some of these idiots of ish need to learn how to make brain posts.

By the way, when are you gonna make your playoff predictions for this year and name your award winners (MVP, sixth man, jumpballtip player of the year etc...)

not only that, he's a grown asss man.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

no lesson this week?

And here I thought I knew everything there was to know about Basketball. Thanks Theoo you've humbled me.

Theoo, do you by any chance happen to be:

Man, how about the 5 point play?
    I was hoping to learn how to make those from you.

Lightbulb Re: Theoo basketballs school

hello guys a lessons late again

#3 a lesson , maker a jumpballtip

"a jumpballtip none most important play to basketballs"

many pepoles ask to my , why fk** do aj umpballtips matter thats is a fk** bullcraps , but these is a bullcraps that the do say these a jumpballtip givesa team balls , it give to them a confedense , it give to them a momantume , it give to them a victory to a start , it give to them all thats is the basketballs that your need.

many think is all YOUR TALL To jumpballtip , but your got use your leg , got make a bend knees , got make a good forms , and never forget is PRACTISE!!! your got practise a jumpballtips 50+ time a dy , these nba player is do these , one best all time chamerlane say these "i maker a jumpballtips , why i maker a jumpballtips, i maker a jumpballtips 100 time a day, these give my confedense make a 100 points" your have practise, and never a bad forms.

BAD JUMPBALLTIPS (bigge facepalm play all time)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCZERkfIO1Y

good jumpballtips
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnkEno4KPGc

look to these one, one best forms i see, one best jumps, dont not fk** matter ot hese tall , tyshawn taylor dont not know a fk** ting happen becuse he do a so fast jumpballtips , do practise.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasi
    Man, how about the 5 point play?
    I was hoping to learn how to make those from you.
    nice these is next lesson 5 points play

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    I would have to disagree. Camby is severly underrated on this board for jumpballtip, while Yao is overrated.

1. Chamberlain
    2. Camby

3. Kareem
    4. Shaq
    5. Yao

If Camby wins another championship, he'll probably end up being GOAT jumpballtip imo.
    man your crasy but these a brains posts. your maybe right yao is overate to jumpblaltip . many think is TALL JUMPBALLTIP WELL WIN!! but these a not right , is form and many else like practise. but camby to 2 place!!! men... i think these overate

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    hello guys a lessons late again

#3 a lesson , maker a jumpballtip

"a jumpballtip none most important play to basketballs"

many pepoles ask to my , why fk** do aj umpballtips matter thats is a fk** bullcraps , but these is a bullcraps that the do say these a jumpballtip givesa team balls , it give to them a confedense , it give to them a momantume , it give to them a victory to a start , it give to them all thats is the basketballs that your need.

many think is all YOUR TALL To jumpballtip , but your got use your leg , got make a bend knees , got make a good forms , and never forget is PRACTISE!!! your got practise a jumpballtips 50+ time a dy , these nba player is do these , one best all time chamerlane say these "i maker a jumpballtips , why i maker a jumpballtips, i maker a jumpballtips 100 time a day, these give my confedense make a 100 points" your have practise, and never a bad forms.

BAD JUMPBALLTIPS (bigge facepalm play all time)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCZERkfIO1Y

good jumpballtips
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnkEno4KPGc

look to these one, one best forms i see, one best jumps, dont not fk** matter ot hese tall , tyshawn taylor dont not know a fk** ting happen becuse he do a so fast jumpballtips , do practise.

nice these is next lesson 5 points play

man your crasy but these a brains posts. your maybe right yao is overate to jumpblaltip . many think is TALL JUMPBALLTIP WELL WIN!! but these a not right , is form and many else like practise. but camby to 2 place!!! men... i think these overate

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease JBrizzy's Avatar

That is not even a four point play. If you made a three throw and got fouled (which is impossible) then you would have two points or maximum three points. Get a life sister.

Quote Originally Posted by JBrizzy
    That is not even a four point play. If you made a three throw and got fouled (which is impossible) then you would have two points or maximum three points. Get a life sister.
    what fk** are your talking about... your stupid or what, i say maker a 3pt shots and a fouls, these lesson #1 these guy have a no fk** brains he maker a none brain posts after only a lesosn #1 are your fk** kid to my go back to a fk** school andd learn a reading and do read lesson #1 agen maybe then your can use your fk** head