Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: List of Forwards LeBron James has lost Finals MVP to

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    Well we cant be too sure now. We know Terry Porter (legend) Craig Ehlo (legend) John Starks (legend) Jeff Hornacek (legend) Dan Majerle (legend) and Byron Russell (legend) was very tough competition back in the 90s
    Isnt that the same Terry Porter (at age 37) that Kobe stans brag about him dominating in the 2001 WCF??

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Isnt that the same Terry Porter (at age 37) that Kobe stans brag about him dominating in the 2001 WCF??

12be for ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo

Didnt Kobe dominate prime Jason Terry while LeBron got cucked by 37 year old Jason Terry?

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Didnt Kobe dominate prime Jason Terry while LeBron got cucked by 37 year old Jason Terry?
    You're probably too idiotic to realize this but that same 2011 Mavericks team literally SWEPT the defending Champ Kobe Lakers while Kobe put up 23-3-2 on 42%

Jesus, were you even watching basketball back then? How did you not know this...???

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    You're probably too idiotic to realize this but that same 2011 Mavericks team literally SWEPT the defending Champ Kobe Lakers while Kobe put up 23-3-2 on 42%

Jesus, were you even watching basketball back then? How did you not know this...???

You mean the back to back champions on their last legs? Isnt it more embarassing that a superteam assembled of 3 stars in their prime that talked about winning 7 rings...... lost to a 34 year old Dirk and Jason Terry... and JJ barea?

Kobe let his direct assignment (Jason Terry) shoot 58% from the field, 68% from 3pt land and a TS% of 75% in the 4gm sweep.

That's the true definition of getting cucked in the postseason.

LOL @ "Kobe dominated 37yr old Terry Porter in the 2001 ECF"

You mean the back to back champions on their last legs? Isnt it more embarassing that a superteam assembled of 3 stars in their prime that talked about winning 7 rings...... lost to a 34 year old Dirk and Jason Terry... and JJ barea?

I guess by this train of thought you have no problem with the back to back champion heat on their last legs losing to the spurs then right?

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon
    I guess by this train of thought you have no problem with the back to back champion heat on their last legs losing to the spurs then right?
    Got him.

#Caught

You ignored the part of 3 superstars in their prime talking about winning 7 rings losing to Dirk and Jason Terry and JJ Barea...

You ignored the part of 3 superstars in their prime talking about winning 7 rings losing to Dirk and Jason Terry and JJ Barea...

Were you even watching basketball back then? How did you not know this???

But.... 3 superstars in their prime talking about winning 7 rings losing to Dirk and Jason Terry and JJ Barea...

Youre comparing them to dudes who were out of the league soon after and on their 3rd ring

But.... 3 superstars in their prime talking about winning 7 rings losing to Dirk and Jason Terry and JJ Barea...

Youre comparing them to dudes who were out of the league soon after and on their 3rd ring
    When did you start watching basketball? Are you a secret Warriors fan and started watching 2-3 years ago?

Ill answer yours after you answer mine

Why did a superteam with 3 superstars in their prime who talked about winning 7 rings end up losing to 34 year old Dirk?