Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Default Re: Kawhi Not Breaking a Sweat in the Playoffs; What Does It Say About the East?

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    Wow. OK. So once again...does Love missing 60 games have anything to do with their record this year or not?
    Yes but it has nothing to do with then missing the playoffs however. I

Default Re: Kawhi Not Breaking a Sweat in the Playoffs; What Does It Say About the East?

24-7 Dumbass back at it again

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

It's like all the weirdest, obsessed, Bron stans, are bumping this thread.

Expecting Silk next

[QUOTE=NBAGOAT]Yes but it has nothing to do with then missing the playoffs however. I

Lmao @ this projection.

Everyone here knows you and AJ are stat-whores who don't watch basketball.
    Irony at its finest. I've watched more basketball in this week alone, than what you've watched in your entire miserable existence.

Funny how you claim that you watch basketball and yet, you come up with autistic shit like this:

[QUOTE=aj1987]Irony at its finest. I've watched more basketball in this week alone, than what you've watched in your entire miserable existence.

Funny how you claim that you watch basketball and yet, you come up with autistic shit like this:

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Dude, you're a fukking joke. Last season you made a thread about how Al Horford was the worst player in the league when he was literally a top 30 player by seasons end. Do you even watch basketball? I'm honestly curious because I want to know if your comments are from sheer stupidity or ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Dude, you're a fukking joke. Last season you made a thread about how Al Horford was the worst player in the league when he was literally a top 30 player by seasons end. Do you even watch basketball? I'm honestly curious because I want to know if your comments are from sheer stupidity or ignorance.
    This is literally him:

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    This is literally him:

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Bodied

10 pages

Wow @ all my new animals. Need another leash...

Smoke is acting up again.

[QUOTE=aj1987]Irony at its finest. I've watched more basketball in this week alone, than what you've watched in your entire miserable existence.

10 pages

Wow @ all my new animals. Need another leash...

Smoke is acting up again.

Yeahh

You've been getting roasted for 9 of them

Keep up 34 IQ