View Poll Results: Better career... Zion Williamson or Anthony Davis?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Anthony Davis

17 68.00%
  • Zion Williamson

8 32.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Better career... Zion Williamson or Anthony Davis? Vote for the ISH archives.

You guys calling AD empty stats are wrong. He has a good player next to him (Jrue) but I say he's in the wrong system with the wrong coach. You watch when he teams up with better players next year.

Default Re: Better career... Zion Williamson or Anthony Davis? Vote for the ISH archives.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    You guys calling AD empty stats are wrong. He has a good player next to him (Jrue) but I say he's in the wrong system with the wrong coach. You watch when he teams up with better players next year.
    Jrue May put up better box score numbers but he

I went with Zion. Not to hate on a.d but I'm pretty high on Zion. I would like to see a new goat.

There's no real way of telling, I'll go with AD because he's a proven elite-tier player in the NBA with an all-around game Zion only hopes to have.

A lot of factors in play here, whether the Pelicans trade him or AD & how Zion develops on the next level.