Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Did the Nuggets get overrated too soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Baller1986
    George Karl for NBA Coach of the Year. Nuggets have a better record than the Lakers without having a Superstar in their official roster.
    Why you gotta bring up the Lakers? How about trade Denver's bench for Lakers bench? Coach for coach too deal? if not, stfu

Greatest Of All Time Baller1986's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    Why you gotta bring up the Lakers? How about trade Denver's bench for Lakers bench? deal? if not, stfu

Stop overrating the Denver Nugget's bench. The Lakers are still a more talented team than the Nuggets.

You guys lack heart, intensity, consistency, and defense. That's why the Lakers struggled againts the elite and 0.500 and above NBA Teams.
    Last edited by Baller1986; 03-20-2013 at 12:44 AM.

Stop overrating the Denver Nugget's bench. The Lakers are still a more talented team than the Nuggets.

You guys lack heart, intensity, consistency, and defense. That's why the Lakers struggled againts the elite and 0.500 and above NBA Teams.
    No we don't. We lack of a good coach. By the way, I'm not overrating the Denver's bench. They're indeed, one of the best bench in the league.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115
    Barnes is going to be a star, absolutely. He'll be better than Gallo by next year.
    Why wasn't he a star in college?

George Karl for NBA Coach of the Year. Nuggets have a better record than the Lakers without having a Superstar in their official roster.
    Is this another Lebron23 account?

Dunking on everybody in the park KrizMiz's Avatar

04 Pistons!

i could see them winning it all!

CF86 makes me want to puke. Clipper fans aren't really like that. I gotta say that karma is a bitch and thank you, CF86, for giving the Clippers all of this bad karma you muther****encumguzzlin******.

High School Starter

Nuggets>>>>>>>>>floppers

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Sure it's early and 4-6 isn't a hole they can't get out of. That being said most had them a top 4 seed (better than Grizzlies, Clippers and even Spurs) and analysts were guaranteeing a big leap. A few even had them as the winners of the west and number 1 seed .

I always thought it was foolish because many teams ahead of them in the west got stronger too and Iggy isn't THAT good to take a team up an entire tier or two. When watching them so far this year they still have the same issues of not having a dependable go to scorer. On top of that Lawson who was supposedly their best player due to make a leap is playing like ass after his big contract.

Do you still think Denver will have HCA and be an elite team in the west? Or are they getting exposed as getting overhyped and overrated a bit too early? Their roster is more intact from previous seasons than the Grizzlies, Clippers and Lakers who all added multiple pieces this summer. So chemistry issues don't seem valid to me and we know most players can plug into that system right away and just play.
    Miss you bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Sure it's early and 4-6 isn't a hole they can't get out of. That being said most had them a top 4 seed (better than Grizzlies, Clippers and even Spurs) and analysts were guaranteeing a big leap. A few even had them as the winners of the west and number 1 seed .

I always thought it was foolish because many teams ahead of them in the west got stronger too and Iggy isn't THAT good to take a team up an entire tier or two. When watching them so far this year they still have the same issues of not having a dependable go to scorer. On top of that Lawson who was supposedly their best player due to make a leap is playing like ass after his big contract.

Do you still think Denver will have HCA and be an elite team in the west? Or are they getting exposed as getting overhyped and overrated a bit too early? Their roster is more intact from previous seasons than the Grizzlies, Clippers and Lakers who all added multiple pieces this summer. So chemistry issues don't seem valid to me and we know most players can plug into that system right away and just play.
    #3 in the west, officially better than the Clippers and Grizzlies this season, and only one win behind the Spurs' record. Not bad for an overrated team.